【Lust & Torture】Ch.20┌Tease and closeness 2┘

[Chapter 𝟤0]

The next morning she woke up at 4:00 AM and went to the first house

She met Old Han there and he accompanied her while she was making breakfast for everybody.
After thirty minutes she was done and sat with the Old Couple and talked with them.

After a while, Old Han went outside to make wooden houses for the kids, he liked his plants very much.

[kitchen]

Old Olya and Beth were talking when she noticed a picture of a blonde eight-year-old girl.

The Old Woman saw her looking at the picture. Lao Olya: "This is my daughter, she passed away when she was your age. I wish she was here with us."
She smiled sadly, Beth could understand she was in pain.

She took the old woman's hand and told her not to worry because her daughter wouldn't want to see her sad. She smiled at Beth, then.

Lao Olya: "I wish she could have met you."

Beth always felt like the old couple knew her from somewhere, but she never thought about it, if only she knew...

Beth told her that she could learn more about her daughter from her.

They talked for a while and then the old woman stood up and gave her a bracelet.

Lao Olya: "This was my daughter's, I am giving it to you now and hope that you can accept us as your family too."

The old woman looked at Beth with hope in her eyes. Beth didn't know what to say, she just smiled at Olya.

Lao Olya: "You and your mother, this bracelet will protect you better than it did with my daughter, I know that now."

A tear fell off of Beth's eyes, I was sad but happy at the same time.
They hagged and Olya greeted her as Beth went outside.

[livingroom, day]

She went back to the second house and greeted Damian, she was acting as if nothing had happened.

[bedroom]

She went back to her room and changed into a dark green swimsuit that Sheila had given her.
Over that, she put on a light white short dress and put on her sandals.

[upstairs, hallway]

She grabbed her bag which had some towels and sunscreen in it and then headed outside the room.

Damian had woken up, he was shirtless as always and was yawing.

He seemed tired but looked at Beth with his arrogant look as always, it never gets boring, only more annoying every time. She thought to herself.

Damian Yang: "Isn't it too early to go wherever you are going?"
He sounded aloof, but he wanted to know exactly where she was going.

[kitchen, day]