【PAIN AND MAYHEM】Ch.8⚠️┌Pure lust and torture┘

[Chapter 8]

____________________________

⚠️ Warning, this chapter contains mature language and content, sexual assault and vulgar display/language.
_____________________________

"I want and will hurt you. You lied to me, made me like this, insane,you will pay for it."

He said between removing my jeans and pants. He started kissing my belly and continued going down on me. He kissed everywhere except the spot that should be kissed. I was thankful, mostly my brain, but my body angryly asked for more, and I hated myself for it.

He teased and touched, pinched, and slapped at the soft spot. So hard it was a miracle I didn't let any noise come out of me.

"Stop, please stop! If you don't, I'll lose it!"

But I refused to make a noise, knowing he would be satisfied if I did.

"BASTARD!"

He was brutal, terrifying. He wasn't a human. I tried my best to get away from him, pushing and turning. I bite him, everywhere I could when he got near me. I never kissed him nor did he. He could see I was holding back my moans and screams and turned me around. He pushed himself above me, he rubbed and rubbed and rubbed. Knowing this cheesy move would drive me mad.

"Mmm."

He let out a long low moan. I thought he was done at that moment, but no. He got up and brought my hips up in the air so the back of my body was on display. He stood there for some time. Watching me.

"You made this happen. I am constantly losing it because of you."

He murmured, and for a second I thought he would snap out of everything that was happening. I was being naive. He was a monster that I brought upon myself. He bit my ass cheek, hard. It was painful.

"LET ME GO!"

"DO NOT TALK BACK!"

"I-"

He started slapping my back and my front so hard, my body became itchy and all red. I hurt so much, but I knew if it wasn't with him, I would only want more of it. I started hating myself at that moment, but it was getting harder and harder for me not to scream and moan. He was about to do it, he was going to rape me. I didn't believe it would go this far. I didn't feel a thing for a second, giving in to my fate was the only option for me.

But I was still hoping it would stop. It would be just a bad dream.

"You are a persistent woman, no other could ever resist a touch from me without releasing any kind of sound. You are making me hurt you, and I'd be glad to do it. I promised to make you scream and you know I will keep my promise."