【PAIN AND MAYHEM】Ch.21⚠️┌No escaping┘

[Chapter 21]

_____________________________A/N: Based on your opinion, do you agree with Beth not telling Damian about the child?⚠️Sexual display, vulgar language, you have been warned

A/N: Based on your opinion, do you agree with Beth not telling Damian about the child?
⚠️Sexual display, vulgar language, you have been warned.
_____________________________

"Is it true, little witch?"

She didn't dare look me in the eyes.

Smart girl.

This time I don't think I will be able to keep being cold and aloof. When all I want to do is bend her over and spank her ass.

She's been gone for two months, leaving no trace behind her. Making me chase behind her. She thinks she is smart. But she knows who's the hunter, and who's the prey.

"Is what true, Mister Yang?"
She asked me while I was facing her back.

My dick stood to attention at her calling my last name like that, but I tried to remain calm.

"You've been a bad little girl, sweet Beth."

"I don't understand what you are talking about, Mister-"

She said while making herself busy. I grabbed her hair, moving closer to her, until my chest touched her delicate back.

"I-"

"Don't Mister Yang me, sweet thing, or I'll turn you around and take you right here."

"Personal space, Mister Yang! You are being very rude!"

"Mmm. You think that I'd care about it? Sweet thing, if you really think I'd care about personal space then you know nothing about me."

"You should let go now. Please..."

My hands froze midway on her waist. Please? She begged? My smirk fell off my face instantly.

"Mister Yang, please let go of me."