【Redemption and Sanity】Ch.17┌Argument┘

Chapter 17

Sheila was just listening without intervening

''Steven shut the fuck up dude. Don't you see how furious he is? Do you have a death wish?''

Tom bit back. Afraid that something was going to happen.

''Man let's just see what's going on. She said she wasn't going to have sex with him anyway.''

Tom said in a firm tone.

''Yeah right.''

Steven said.

''This kid is nothing in front of her. I am afraid he will pass out and will get Beth in trouble if she can't control herself like last time. She warns them, but they just don't listen.''

Sheila said.

''What do you mean last time?''

Eric said annoyingly.

It was clear he was upset she didn't tell him to go participate too.

''Sheila, please. Don't you see what's going on here?''

Tom said angrily.

''What is it, Tom? This cousin of mine six years ago raped her. It was her first time. She's done with it years ago, she likes having sex at her scenes. Of course, she'll never admit what happened. She's way too proud of that. I know when I say she can kill people in there. I don't want her getting in more trouble over this bastard you call your friend.''

Sheila yelled at them and all looked at Damian who was now furious about what might happen between the two on the stage as the performance was still going.

''Shut up Sheila.''

Tom insisted.

''What? The poor girl didn't even know how old he was back then, what he did for a living, how many hoes he'd fucked. I don't understand what is wrong with you Damian.''

Sheila was in so much anger she could barely hold it.

But she did it for me and I was thankful for that.

While their conversation went on for about ten minutes, they all stopped and looked at me when I took an ice cube at the tip of my mouth and started rubbing it on the man's crotch.

There was no touch between us, just the cube.

He was so close, but I didn't let him finish.

He arched his back wanting more, but I slowly stood up going for his upper body now.

After some time the scene was over and everybody was amused and was cheering for more, but I refused and went down for aftercare.

The man was red because of the whips all over his body, I knew I was too harsh on him, but when I remembered Damian and what he and Allen said made me scared.

I tried and succeeded to control myself most of the time.

Anyway, Sheila invited us over and after I took a blanket I covered him while bringing him with me to hug him on the couch.

''Hey man. Are you okay? Do you feel like fainting? Did she go hard on you?''

Sheila bombarded him with questions. Poor thing looked at me helplessly.

''Come on Sheila, don't scare him like that. It was okay. For some reason hurting this little one felt wrong you know? He's too innocent for me. What can I do about it?'',

''Thank God then.''

We sat on the couch that was left and I let the man put his head on my legs to sleep a little because I knew he was exhausted.

''That was amazing you little brat! Didn't think you had it in you! Let's collaborate one day shall we?''

Eric asked and I nodded and then we started laughing hysterically.

''Well someone surely didn't enjoy the show. And didn't let anybody else enjoy it either.''

Steven said annoyed.

''Hey, man don't you worry since we know each other for so many years, I can give you a private show. Just for you.''

I winked and he seemed delighted while his mood brightened up a little.

''Hell yes. That's what I'm talking about!''

we laughed.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°