【Lust & Torture】Ch.13┌Annoyed┘

Chapter 13┘
_____________________________
A/N: I have to say that their relationship is improving and it might seem all sweet and nice but don't get fooled too easily, always be aware of the little things.
_

___________________________

[Outside the house, in the night]

Shaking my head, I came back to reality. I did not want to question what I had just witnessed in only five to six minutes. I looked at the man in front of me and questioned myself, I didn't even know him.

[Front porch, night]

Forget it, I seem really out of place these past two days.

How did I become so grumpy because of a stranger? It seemed okay because I was weird like that. We were outside and I yelled at him, yes out of nowhere, but I had to, can't keep my mouth shut it seems.

"What is wrong with you?!"

but he didn't seem to care much and just went into the house. I was at the door and hesitated for a minute to go in.

My anger helped me enough so I just did. I was following him and he went into a bedroom and put my staff on the bed.

"This is where you sleep. The bathroom with the bathtub is down the corridor on the left. At the right is another bedroom. The kitchen, as you saw is on the right, across the front door. And at the left is the living room, again as you can see."

he was talking, but I was looking at this house, so well-decorated. Beautiful colors, warm paintings on the walls, and a very nice environment.

"My bedroom is the first room you see in the corridor and it's off-limits."

"Yeah, as I would ever want to go in there, you're funny, huh!"

I replied, not realizing I said it out loud. He suddenly appeared in front of me. He was getting too close for my liking again.

"What the hell do you want?"

His eyes were clouded, I could only see that.

"You will talk to me with respect, especially now that you live under the same roof as me, sweet Beth."

"F-fine!"

"Tell me something."

"What?"

"What is it with your mood swings?'

"My- Mood swings- What? I have no such thing!"

"Oh, sweet liar. Are you trying to fool me again, hm?"

"If there is nothing else, I am going to my room."

"Not so fast, sweetheart."

"Mhm?"