【PAIN AND MAYHEM】Ch.7⚠️┌There was no escape┘

[Chapter 7]

____________________________

A/N: This chapter and the next few ones will be really disturbing, you can skip to the end of the chapter to know the synopsis.
⚠️Warning, this chapter contains mature language and content, sexual assault and vulgar display/language.
_____________________________

I should straight have left.
I looked at the door knowing what was coming. This was his house he had spare keys to every room.

"Come out, little witch, I need to get fed."

I didn't think he was so impatient, until he knocked the door down.

"You're drowning in the vast ocean and I am the shore you need to land to to survive, the land that holds darkness and chaos."

That was when I clearly understood he wasn't sane, he wasn't just strong, he was trained, devious and cunning.

"What will it be, sweet liar?"

He frightened the hell out of me. What is he going to do to me?

"Are you scared, little Beth?"

"Scared?"

I laughed at myself for having such a strong feeling, even if it was fright. I always liked to welcome any feeling left in me. He was looking at me like I was a freak who was laughing before getting raped. Because that was what was going on, and we both knew it. No turning back after this. But if I let myself get raped, that'll mean I'll lose control. I knew it didn't make sense, there was nothing I could do about it, but I wasn't going to let it happen.

"Answer me, sweet liar."

"No."

"No?"

"N fucking O!"

"Amusing, aggravatingly amusing."
He voiced out loud, making Beth blush, which she refused to acknowledge.

"I won't let you strip me of my control."

"I don't need you to let me, I can do it both ways, Beth, but think wisely, can you?"

"You can do whatever the fuck you want with my body."

"I'm planning to do so."

"But not with my control. I never lost to anyone, and I won't ever lose to a person like you either."

"I did not expect anything less from you beautiful which."

He seemed astonished with me like he was doing something wrong here. He wasn't getting me scared, which maddened him and I knew that.

I saw it on his face, his eyes, he was losing it. I knew that I was going to win if we continue like this. But he wasn't having that, maybe at first, he didn't even think that this could go this far, but now?