【Lust & Torture】Ch.21┌Getting closer. The departure┘

[Chapter 𝟤𝟣]

----------------------------------

[seaside, day]

Damian patted my waist and started running towards the sea. Taking off his clothes along the way, until he was butt naked. And to be honest, it was a damn good sight.
Beth Kappa: "Hey! You!" I called out to him, trying to sound annoyed, but failing, not too gracefully. Damian Yang: "Follow up, sweet Beth." He ordered, growling lowly before turning it into a chuckle. It seems as if this man was keen on busting my inexistent balls, what an eyesore! Well, his ass is a piece of art, I can't deny that. Well, these thoughts need to get away from my mind!

I ran after him and when we reached the water he turned around sharply, making eye contact with me. For a split second, I thought he was about to drown me. Cold sweat run down my temple as I stood there motionless. "What do you want to do-" I didn't have the time to finish my sentence when the smirk crawled up his insanely sharp features and he moved towards me like a predator, I took steps back, tilting my head questionably, as a frown appeared on my face. What the hell is this man doing? Am I going to die? "You-" "Little Beth is scared, hm?" He asked laughing, as he pounded at me, throwing us both into the water.

I clung to him like a squid, scared, as I couldn't breathe underwater, plus the scare he just gave me. After our heads were out of the water, I gasped for air, fear and anger ran through my veins. I turned and looked at his now wet face, the smirk painted on his mouth as if he knew my reaction before doing such action. He held me by the waist and my feet were wrapped around him subconsciously. "You bastard!" I roared and slapped his face, making his turn to the side. We were silent for some time, my anger slowly subsiding as I registered what I'd just done. Damian slowly turned his head ever so gracefully, to face me, his left hand wiping off the blood from his lower lip. Well, shit, I'd done it again, I angered the beast.

But Damian seemed calm, too calm for my liking. He tilted his head, watching me blink and squirm in his arms with fear. He then leaned into my neck and whispered, "You have your way of turning me on, don't you, such a disobedient little witch." he said, his eyes glistening, but his expression stayed calm. "It was your fault. Don't b-blame me..." I blinked again, confused, as he cradled me into his arms as if I was a special treasure to him. "This time I will let you off, but don't do this ever again, I can't guarantee my reaction." I nodded and wiggled in his arms, still confused, as he breathed in my neck. "Tell me, sweet girl, do you know how to swim?" he asked, looking straight into my eyes now. I didn't answer him, just pushed him away in fear.

"What did ever do to you to deserve this?" I asked furiously as he splashed water on my face. I returned the favor, splashing water at him too, and we continued playing like that for a while.
I had gotten away from him, meaning I was at safe distance for fleeing. But then... "Stop it! You-" He swam towards me so quickly, that I couldn't get away. "HEY! YOU MAD MAN! YOU-" I screamed as he grabbed my waist and slammed his body to mine with a loud thud. "I told you before, I don't like when you walk away from me," he growled lowly in warning, making me blink again in confusion. The motion made the air escape from my lungs, as he brought both of us under the water.