【DOMINANCE AND SUBMISSION】Ch.1┌Their first dance┘

Chapter 1

(This book will have additional chapters with BDSM theme. Those additional chapters will be uploaded on the according book and not here.)

THIS IS AN UNEDITED DRAFT OF THE 4 FIRST BOOKS OF THE PAINTED RED SERIES. THE FINISHED EDITED BOOKS WILL BE RELEASED ONE BY ONE. (1st book is Lust and Torture, it is currently uploading.)This draft does NOT INCLUDE additional chapters of the newly edited books.I upload it again just to have it here and see my progress in writing over the years, please understand that this is not the final outcome of the series.

I upload it again just to have it here and see my progress in writing over the years, please understand that this is not the final outcome of the series

The song playing was

-Teeth-

of 5 seconds of summer.

It was slowed and reverbed.

Their gazes burn each other.

You could see their lust for each other, and the resistance both of them had.

You could see how hard they tried to not lose control.

Damian's hands were on her waist, he grabbed her forcefully.

He twirled her once, she danced sensually on his body.

She hadn't felt this good dancing for years now.

~Some days, you're the only thing I know~

he slowly put his hand on her throat, she twiddled on him, her thighs inside his.

She was daring him, she put her hands on his neck.

''Give me war Damian, I can handle it. But don't play sly with me, you will regret it.''

the woman in his hands exclaimed. His body stiffen, and his eyes darkened on her.

The woman got away from him, he caught her on the rhythm.

~Only thing that's burning when the nights grow cold~

She put her thigh on his waist, she danced slowly, sensually.