【Lust & Torture】Ch.17┌Unexpected┘

[Chapter 𝟣𝟩]

___________________________

Beth Kappa: "..."

He placed his slender hand on my throat and squeezed tight enough, that I felt my breath getting caught in my lungs.

I tried to take a step back, but with the wall behind me, I could do nothing but stand on my toes. I raised my chin stubbornly, not wanting to back down.

Damian Yang: "I see you are a difficult woman, Beth, but that won't get you anywhere with me."

He narrowed his eyes at me, not blinking.

He has done this before, he was going to choke me to death.

Beth Kappa: "I am a survivor, I won't let him get to me, no!"

I raised my left leg and stepped on his feet fiercely.

It made him move, even if it was just an inch, that was all I needed.

Beth Kappa: "It was all I needed."

I convinced myself. He raised his eyebrows in pure amusement.

I really can't stand his high and mighty demeanor at all!

I wanted to punch him in the face, but that is not a good idea right now.

Beth Kappa: "Somewhen, I will!"

I grabbed the hand that he was holding me with, and twisted it to the side, in one smooth move, making him even more surprised as he tilted his head to watch me closely.

And fuck he was smiling at me like I was some weird alien that was approaching earth.

I hate his arrogance so much! I greeted my teeth before letting him go, thinking he will stop there like I did.

Damian Yang: "You amuse me, sweet Beth."

Beth Kappa: "I bet! Huh."

I scoffed annoyed.

He shook his head before, without any effort, placing a hand on the small of my back and lifting me suddenly. Making it seem too easy.

Beth Kappa: "Show off."

I muttered to myself, scowling at him.

Damian Yang: "You always choose to push my limits, is it intentional, or is this who you are?"

Beth Kappa: "AH!"

I screamed in surprise as he dumped me on the couch as if I was a sack of potatoes.

The pain in my back made me flinch as I clung to his shirt.

Damian Yang: "I do not like playing around, so it is either you stop being disrespectful to me, or..."