【Redemption and Sanity】Ch.4┌Business and family┘

[Chapter 4]

Another year had passed

Another year had passed. Petra and I had already become close, just like Shawn and Allen did. I mean, of course, I was close to my grandfather too but he seemed a little too overjoyed that his grand grandson was the smartest little creature he had seen in his eyes.

My grandmother and I were laughing as we watched Allen beating my grandfather at every -go- game they played. It is a Chinese game, like chess that we have in America. He was from china like my grandmother was from Greece.

I really liked both languages and spoke them fluently. Allen was getting used to them too. He had gotten bigger this year too. He was almost too heavy to lift up. Thank goodness I was strong. He has black long hair that goes just a little above his shoulders and big grey to greenish eyes. He only accepts to wear suits and is a child with his own opinions and knowledge.

I was very proud of him, I knew I wasn't giving him a father, which pained me, but he loved me dearly, and I loved him too. I had already told grandma what had happened in my life. She was shocked and didn't stop crying for over a month.

Grandfather was confused as to what she was crying for, so I briefly told him about the abductions I had been to and didn't tell him about Damian because I knew he would be mad. Rafael and Eulia had already met them. They knew there wasn't any weird stuff in our relationship which made grandpa really happy.

Grandma on the other hand was disappointed, she said that one day she'll make me marry him. Rafael and I both laughed hard at that. He knew my likes and kinks, he wasn't into any of that. Allen only knew that his mother got out with a lot of men, and he didn't seem to mind, he only did when he thought I'd fallen in love with them or they had other intentions over me.

He really was smart, he had poisoned too many of them, and I had to punish him for it. But he said he'd do it again, he is so cute and funny. Only four, but way smarter than I have ever been in my life.

''Mommy, mommy. Wake up. I wanna call aunt Sheila. We haven't called her for over a week. I wanna talk to her. Mommy. Mommy!'',

''My god Allen. Why are you up so early? Do you want to call her? At this time? I'm sure she's dead asleep little demon.'',

''I don't care, people should wake up after seven. I will do it as a favor for her. Please mommy!'',

he looked at me with his puppy eyes, I couldn't resist. I dialed her phone, gave it to him, and covered myself with the blankets so the sun wouldn't blind my eyes.

''Hello, aunty Sheila!,''

he put it on speaker so I could hear and speak to her again.

''Hey, Sheila. You know because of you he always comes to wake me up every morning. It is really getting annoying.'',

''Hey, little sweetheart! Beth, shut up! I am talking to my beloved nephew, don't you dare interrupt.'',

''Ah! Annoy me to death!''

they talked and I just lay there listening to what they said, Sheila about her boyfriends, and how Tom still hadn't accepted her. Allen gave her too many ideas on how to make him fall in love with her, I was astonished at how smart he was once more.

They continued talking when Eulia came in.

''Hello. Mum! Papa said you should wait up and go to work or else we're dead meat.'',

''Oh my little girl, only you understand me!''

I replied and got out of bed. Sheila seemed astonished at the fact I had a daughter and I told her I would explain later.

I hung out the call dressed the kids and myself and went to work before sending them to school.

''Hey, Missy! How was your sleep?''

I stared at him furiously.

''Why do you always make me wake up so early?'',

''We have things to do. Your acting career won't wait for your beauty sleep. Also, our underground business just got a step further, come see it's astonishing.''

we looked through all the files and got ourselves busy. In the past few years, I've become a really good and influential actress.

With many fans and popularity. I had taken on a new movie 'The dead dream.' which had Adam Jord as his male lead and Haste Miller as the director. She was very good and proud that I had agreed to her female lead role. It took us several months to finish filming and all went smoothly.

Even if I wasn't the best actor yet, it was going to be very soon, and I knew that. Rafael and I attended meeting trips for over half a year. We went back to see the kids occasionally, and they stayed at my grandparents.

They loved them so much that every time we went there they were afraid we'd steal them from them. As for the mafia business, one day my grandfather told me all about his life as a leader, he said it wasn't easy, and if I wanted to take charge of his side I should be put on a test to make everybody else submit to me willingly.

''Grandpa, I can do it. I won't let your life's hard work just die like that.'' he was overjoyed and hugged me. He filled me in with everyone and everything.

I had to do a good clean-up if I wanted to start this business again. I had searched everywhere to find what had happened with my lost memories, but there seemed to be nothing left except that big fire event on the web and in newspapers.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°