【Lust & Torture】Ch.16┌Showing all my cards┘

[Chapter 𝟣𝟨]
_____________________________
A/N: In this chapter more of Beth an Sheila's relationship can be seen to grow normally, but still, you should be a little suspicious about what she knows. A little hint for you ;)
⚠️ Disturbing scenes following, you have been warned.
_

___________________________

"Shit, Beth! Beth?!"

"Hey, I'm sorry, kinda uh... got lost in thought."

"You okay?"

"Yeah Sheila, I am fine."

"You scared me for a second there."

"I am sorry, I have... issues."

"It's okay, who doesn't."

"Let's go!"

"Yes, I wanna buy us some ice cream!"

"Let's go, baby!"

Sheila seemed to be a very mature young lady, she said that she heard me saying what has happened to me.

[outside, coffee shop, daytime]

She apologized for doing that. We sat at a coffee shop talking for a long time.
She started telling me her story, which I listened to with my full attention.
She said that she was hurt badly but became strong enough to fight her demons.
I told her that it was okay for what she heard and that it was the truth. I also told her that when I was six years old I got lost on the beach and was taken away by a woman.

"Do you wanna talk about what happened back then? I am all ears if you want to share."

She said mildly, sipping her cold chocolate.

I nodded my head and started talking, wanting to get it out of my head for once.

"She took me to a place where more than 300 people were abducted. Everyone was held captive. I heard that we were there for organ transplantation, or to be sold to some men who were successful and powerful. I was only a little kid back then. We were forced to watch people pounding on each other, in every way you can imagine without any notice and fear we would be next."

"That's awful. I want you to know I will not ever judge you. And of course, you don't need to continue if you feel sad."

Feel? Huh... I haven't felt anything but anger these past years. It would be good for me to feel sad. Unfortunately, I don't have such a privilege.

"It's okay, I think this is the only time I will ever be able to say it out loud, and I thank you for that."

"I am glad you are telling me this, you trust me as I do. This is both, terrifying but also makes me happy."

"I feel the same way."
I sighed and continued.

"The ones that made noise when not asked to were badly beaten up, and other men were raping women and young girls. They trained all of us, in martial arts, how to seduce a man, and stuff like that. But they were hardly someone who lasted more than five months in such a lifestyle, except me. I'd force myself to become an unfeeling animal. A heartless seductress and a serial killer with no sympathy. I was ruthless, and still am."