【Redemption and Sanity】Ch.1┌New life┘

[Chapter 1]

THIS IS AN UNEDITED DRAFT OF THE 4 FIRST BOOKS OF THE PAINTED RED SERIES. THE FINISHED EDITED BOOKS WILL BE RELEASED ONE BY ONE. (1st book is Lust and Torture, it is currently uploading.)This draft does NOT INCLUDE additional chapters of the newly edited books.I upload it again just to have it here and see my progress in writing over the years, please understand that this is not the final outcome of the series.

I upload it again just to have it here and see my progress in writing over the years, please understand that this is not the final outcome of the series

[ A/N: I wanted to inform you that the book from here and on isn't edited

[ A/N: I wanted to inform you that the book from here and on isn't edited. I don't think I will edit it anytime soon so please bear with me, it was my first book and it's gotten two years to finalize it.]

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Months passed slowly, I was now in my new apartment in the UK. The weather was mostly cold, as I liked it. My university had let me study and take classes via a network. I was already eight months old pregnant.

I was all alone, scared that something might happen and there would be no one to save my child. Since that day at the airport, I have been working as a small-time actress for the first two months but stopped halfway because of my pregnancy.

In the following months, I just studied, and my mum sent me a big sum of money every week for support. The end of this semester was near and when the time came, I just stayed at home looking after myself. I had two more years to study in the business department since I was smart and hardworking, and my efforts paid off. And I took the test two years earlier. I passed it successfully. Now that I had nothing to do, I could agree to a female lead in an upcoming movie ''Breathed away.'' as the main role was pregnant too, and it suited my conditions. The only thing I had to do was be careful.

Time passed as the filming continued, and the baby in my belly grew up more and more. The natural and well-acted scenes were amusing to the directors and people that worked there. Rafael, my manager, had short light brown hair and was taller than me.