【Redemption and Sanity】Ch.19┌Turmoil┘

Chapter 19

''No

''No. It is not normal Beth! You have a man under your roof. I will make sure you get all the punishment you deserve for that.'',

''I-'',

''Say it!'',

''You-'',

''Say you were wrong Beth, and maybe I will consider letting you off.'',

''No. I am not wrong. How am I wrong? Rafael is a really genuine guy. Allen needs a man like him around. I can't be both man and a woman at the same time. I can't be a father to him. As much as I try to tell myself I am doing okay. I know there are things boys need from another man to learn. I can't give him that myself. Rafael is more than willing to do so. He-'',

I started tearing up again, mostly from remembering how similar looks and actions Allen and Damian are.

But also because the man above me is too scary at this moment, I can't hold it.

''YOU-''

he smacked me,

''WHY?'',

again,

tougher,

''Why are you still crying like a baby?'',

''Ah- I have no one to run to.''

I sniffed and continued,

''I had to bring him up by myself, I- I-, had to raise him and take care of him every day.

I- I- feel like a failure the times he- he gets mad.

I love him so- so much, but sometimes I ca- can't even help him with his classes.''

tears streamed out of my eyes.

I hugged myself underneath him, not daring to look at his furious and disgusted eyes.

''Yes I am smart, but I have no idea how technology and all that bullshit works.

If- if it wasn't for Rafael, I'd be depressed by now.

I always blame myself.''

I said while sobbing vigorously.

He traced his fingers on my trembling body, with what felt like concern.

His skin burned mine, he didn't stop.

With every sob, his hand gripped me more intensely.

''You... You seem different.'',

I knew what he meant.

Back in the day, I did not cry at all.

''I know. After the little boy was born, I- I started to feel things for him. Everything that has to do with him brings out my emotional side. I can't help it.''

I admitted and was surprised that it was to him.

''You are very obedient and pleasing being this fragile under me. I can't control myself.'',

''Will you let me go?''

I pleaded.

''I... I won't. I am too selfish to care about your emotions right now. I crave your taste, your scent, your body. It has been too long since I had you in my arms. I won't ever let you go again.''

''Da- Damian... You know this all can't be happening forever. We have to part one day. I have to somewhen get married. I can't let Allen stay forever without a father. This will end soon, you should just forget about it.''

''Then you marry me.''

''WH-'',

''It isn't a question. Allen is my son. You are my wife. It makes sense.'',

''No. NO. No, no, no. Get away from me.''

I kicked him away in an instant, took my things, and went to the bathroom.

I locked the door and got dressed.

When I knew the coast was clear I left without looking back.

I knew he was just saying it.

But words like that should never be heard.

I was so exhausted tonight.

It was already 12:55 when I reached home.

I went to sleep.

Tomorrow would be an important day.

I had to go meet my father and his family for the first time.

After that, I had to go to the set for the beginning of my new cast, ''Abstract'' with the first female lead being my older sister, Layla, which I knew was a bitch from our previous cooperations.

She was named the ''Entertainment Queen'' by everybody, as for the male lead, it would be Martin Thomas, he was very famous as well, but the second male lead, which was going to be my lover in the movie, Patric Lewis, was the most influential male actor in this state.

Everyone was shocked knowing he was going to play a second lead.

''Mister Lewis, is the reason you are accepting this role because of Miss Kappa?'',

''Is it true you too know each other?''

the press had asked these questions when the opening ceremony was held, and much more.

The truth is he and I knew each other.

I had played with him as my sub once.

But this won't get out because things would get messy.

After these thoughts, I just slept the remaining hours I had.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°