【Redemption and Sanity】Ch.10┌Pain and anger┘

[Chapter 10]

''Yes, I know who Anna Milson was

''Yes, I know who Anna Milson was. No need for further discussions father. You can go relax with me here.'',

he nodded with an amused look saluted me, and left.

There were two big chairs at the top of the table. Damian's, and mine.

This was going to be hell for me. I went and sat down.

Damian had already sat. I signaled them to stay still. I decided to go straight to the point. I didn't have the time to waste anyway, so I did.

''Miss Anna was with us sixteen years ago, when I was first abducted. At that time I didn't know she was there on a mission. They took a bunch of girls from every corner they could and abused them to death. You'd think I was lucky enough to stay alive. I am not some pure and innocent person. I fought, I killed, from the age of six. They did train us, but to survive you needed blood in your hands. What Miss Anna went through, I saw all of it. I was only six. I was slowly becoming an animal in there, like everyone else that had survived. Beating up every child I could see just for a little slice of bread. She would've made herself starve instead of fighting a child, I saw her going up against men that would have killed her in an instant. I don't know how she survived until the shooting came.''

I shook my head, everyone was shocked to hear me saying this.

Damian's eyes were wide open.

Anger, death, and hell were dripping from them.

He didn't believe I had met his mother in such a situation. What a terrible coincidence.

''I remember everyone's face from there. The beats I got, the scars, the bruises. All alone there, seeing blood, rape, and murder everywhere.''

I closed my eyes to calm myself down.

When I opened them, Damian was still staring at me.

I looked at him back.

''You are a very lucky person, Mister Yang, to have such a mother. She couldn't afford to live for herself but she came running at me when she saw me in that filthy corner all alone hurting.''