【PAIN AND MAYHEM】Ch.24⚠️┌The Chase┘

[Chapter 24]

_____________________________⚠️ Vulgar language, sexual display, you have been warned

⚠️ Vulgar language, sexual display, you have been warned.
_____________________________

I had to somehow get out of his grasp and start running away, without looking back

I had to somehow get out of his grasp and start running away, without looking back. But I knew I couldn't escape that easily from him. So I will play his kind of game.

"Well, you aren't going anywhere tonight, are you?"

I smirked, placing my hand seductively on his chest.

"What are you doing Beth?"

I turned slowly, looking at his dark fiery eyes. I cupped his throbbing cock in my palm, squeezing unapologetically. His grasp is gone. His looked confused at me. I stood up on my tip toes, licking his neck, moaning. He groaned, placing one arm on the small of my back.

"I don't understand, Beth?"

"Let me help you understand yourself then."

I said, my eyes darkened on him, I grabbed his arms and pushed him to the bed. I know I shouldn't but there was no other way for me to escape.

"What are you doing?"

"What does it seem I am doing?"

I pushed him to the bed, he fell on his elbows, looking up at me, lust filled his eyes.

"I want your cock inside of me, Master."

This last time, just this once, I'll get what I want, and have him as I please.

"Master."

I leaned in his ear, whispering, biting and soothing it.

"Beth..."
He growled, warningly, but I didn't care.

"Are you sure you won't regret this?"

"I won't, if only this way I can get rid of you. I'll do it gladly."

I said while slowly undressing, first my shirt, throwing it on the side.

"Mmm."

I moaned, as he ran his fingers on my breasts, his hands leaving marks on my waist and upper body.