【PAIN AND MAYHEM】Ch.16┌𝐼 don't mind my manners┘

[Chapter 16]

_____________________________A/N: ⚠️ The chapter includes vulgar language/ display and fighting scenes

A/N: ⚠️ The chapter includes vulgar language/ display and fighting scenes.
_____________________________

Damian's bodyguards were in their fighting form now all around me

Damian's bodyguards were in their fighting form now all around me. I took a glance smirking at them.

There it was again.
The numbness, the pain, the hurt, the memories, everything came back. This time though, I was ready for the kill.

I took my well-hidden shaped knives from my sleeves, while two of them advanced in front with their guns. I was faster, stabbing both right and the left men in their intestines.

This time, there was no commentary from me.
My mind was set on defeating the enemy.

No one, and when I say, NO ONE, will capture me and put me in a cage, ever again. I'd rather die fighting. Two were down, skilfully stabbed, and dead, ten more to go.

I smirked slowly, marking the way Damian's left eye twitched with anger. For everybody else, they wouldn't think anything about it. But I knew better by now what kind of person he is. And I will take advantage of every piece of informations I have against him. The man wanted to torture me, he wanted me on my knees, begging for mercy. But I would rather die infront of him than make his wish come true.

Damian was watching me furiously, with anger and desire, that I couldn't understand where it came from. He was never disobeyed by anyone in his life. But now, I would teach him a lesson. From what I'd heard from Sheila, no one dared disregard him.

I stepped away from my thoughts when I saw another pair of two men coming at me. With a twirl, I scratched one at his face while the other at his neck. I watched as they fell on the ground, breathing heavily.

 I watched as they fell on the ground, breathing heavily