【DOMINANCE AND SUBMISSION】Ch.10┌He's hers now, Beth┘

[...]

Chapter 10

The next day, Beth woke up feeling uneasy

She couldn't remember what she had done to Damian after drinking that bottle of champagne,

''Hey, baby''

Allen was with her on the bed, just like always, and she felt better after seeing the little boy immediately.

''Mommy! How are you feeling?''

''Good, baby. Did you sleep well?''

''Yes! I was waiting for mommy to say good morning before going to school.''

"Let's get dressed, baby. I will take you to school before I go to work.''

the little boy hugged his mommy tightly, and she returned him a kiss on his cheek.

''Let's change then, baby.''

they both got dressed, the little boy brushed his mothers' hair after his mother helped him with his clothes.

The drive reached the front yard of the school.

''Thank you, mama, for bringing us here.''

the little girl hugged Beth.

''My pleasure, princess.''

she kissed her son and waved them goodbye.

''Let's go to the company then, sweetie.''

Rafael covered the woman with her beautiful coat, and they drove to work.

When they reached their destination, everyone could see and understand the employee's fear of her.

In any way, they also admired her too much.

Everyone went up to them and greeted both.

''Miss Kappa, this is your today schedule.''

her assistant came up to her,

''Let's go, then. All of you can go back to your work.''

All of them nodded.

Her air of authority amazed everyone every time they saw her.

''Rafael, tell me what I'm supposed to attend to today.''

''Yes, Miss. Well, you have to check everything, including paperwork, as always. Adding to that, at 2:00, you have to meet your father for business. He will come with the proposals. Following that, at 3:00, you have a meeting with the company we started cooperating with some time ago. At 5:30, you likewise have to check the hotel we are currently building and working on and its progress. I don't trust anyone but you checking it."