【Lust & Torture】Ch.2┌The next day┘

Chapter 2┘
_____________________________

A/N: The story is starting without much action and craziness, meaning I tried to make it smooth so that it will make more sense, but there will be much blood waiting for us. Hopefully, you like it!
_____________________________[CHAPTER EDITED]

 Hopefully, you like it!_____________________________[CHAPTER EDITED]

{Beth's POV}

The next day, two children woke me up. I yawned and rubbed my eyes as I felt movement all around me. My defenses were high on alert, but I had no weapon with me, and because of that; I jumped off the bed. Little did I know the intruders were only two sweet little kids going through my bag.

"Wha-" I tried to speak, but my voice was barely audible from sleeping."There's a phone!" The little boy said as he jumped up and down. His movements almost made me dizzy.

Then the little girl found my bag and squealed with happiness. "LOOK! A school bag!" The boy scoffed, clearly annoyed by the little girl."What's fun about schoolbags? Urgh."
"Well, books, duh?!"

She had a point there. I giggled; it seemed they were in their worlds, and they hadn't noticed me yet. They scoffed at each other once again before making cute, annoying little faces. They seemed to be around 5 to 9 years old. I cleared my voice, and the two turned their little heads, mortified that someone else was in the room with them. "Well, good morning to you too, little mice."

"OH, NO!" The boy's eyes widened while the girl made a cute pouting face."Umm... Hello..." She added. My heart was pounding in my chest. I am not used to having children around me, and they've always scared me to death. I know they couldn't possibly harm me, but my mind could not let me approach them as a normal person would. Either way, I tried my best not to scare these away.

"What are you doing here acting like little thieves?" I started, and the girl's eyes blinked a few times."We were... Uh..."
"Just wanted to say good morning!"
"Yes, yes. We weren't trying to snoop around or anything."
"Urgh! I can't believe your stupidity!"
"It's okay, little mice; I won't say anything to the white knights."
"The white knights?!" The girl jumped up and down before realization dawned on her."Correct, they usually wander around to catch little thieves and bring them to justice." I tried to reason with them, which was not hard since these two cuties believed what I was saying, making me want to laugh.

"No way!" The boy scoffed."Yes, way!" I mocked back, smiling."Imma try it again! See if you're lying or not." He replied and took my phone as he tried to unlock it, while the girl hesitantly went through my school bag, probably looking for more books. As we continued playing, a voice sounded somewhere near the room we were in."Little Han! Little Olya! Where are you two little demons?!" Someone started calling for them."Well, quickly..." I urged them since they seemed terrified by the voice, which I guess was their mother's.

"Let's hide for the white knight!" the little girl screeched."She's right, A' Han. We need to hide!"Yes, but where? Look at this mess!"
"Don't worry; we will hurry! Get things back to their places!" I reassured them with a smile; they both obliged at the request."Oh, shoot! There are white knights!" The boy said with fear in his eyes."WAIT, WHAT!-" Little Olya came running to me, hiding behind my leg, and for a moment, I felt the fear crawling into my bones.

Old memories threatened to consume my mind. But then, the little girl nudged my leg, and my brain started functioning again.

"Come on! Let's get this mess fixed!" I smiled at both of the panicked children."Yes! Let us do that!" Little Olya agreed immediately and began picking up the things on the floor, trying to remember their spot but failing, and placed them randomly all around the room."The clothes, little guy!" I pointed at the far right corner of the room."I'm not a little guy!" The boy pouted, looking adoringly cute."Well, how do you want me to call you when I don't even know your name, little mouse?" I asked with a smile.

"Oh, well. I guess I was being rude. I am sorry."
"It is okay. Don't get comfortable though 'cause the knight is almost on our doorstep!"
"You're right; by the way, my name is Han, Little Han, to be accurate."
"Nice to meet you, Little Han. How about you, missy?"
"I am Olya, Little Olya! Since our grandparents are Old Olya and Old Han, we are the little ones!"
"My name is Beth! Sweet pleasure knowing you two little mice!" They came and hugged me before rushing to get their things once more."I got your things in place! How about we hide now? I am scared!'' The little girl looked up at me, and I smiled at her.

"Before the big white dragon- Uh, knight gets here!" The boy added, knowing that he called his mother a white dragon."He is right! Now come on. In the closet, you go!" After cleaning up all the mess, a woman burst into the room. It must be their mother. I guess because she had a knowing look on her face.

"Come out, you two little demons!" She surprised them when she opened the door, and a wild shout from the girl sounded before we burst into laughter.

"Good morning, sweetheart. I am so sorry for the disturbance. These little monsters are tiresome." The woman said to me while hugging me."It is fine. I enjoyed the company."
"I am glad to know that. I am Martha, their mother. Lao Han told us about you; everyone wants to meet you!"

"Everyone?" I asked, confused, but she giggled playfully."You'll see. Come on, kids, let her change her clothes, and then she'll come out to play, okay?"
"Come on, little mice, out you go! I have to get changed before coming to play with you!" They hugged me and left the room.

Their mum gave me a toothbrush and towels; she said she would clean my clothes while I would be taking a bath. I thanked her, and she seemed happy that I appreciated her that much. And, of course, I did. I could easily distinguish right from immoral people. When I found good in them, I would always respect them.

 When I found good in them, I would always respect them

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

╰( Author's note )➝
Hey everyone, how are you doing? The story will unfold slowly, so if you don't understand some things, don't worry, you will later on!

Thank you for reading!

Comment your opinion!

I will reply to you wholeheartedly!

Thank you, everyone!←(Bye-bye!)ノ