【Redemption and Sanity】Ch.3┌The little boy┘

[Chapter 3]

Life was becoming better and better for me

Life was becoming better and better for me. Allen had grown up so much already. He is six months old but started talking when he was only four.

Today he also had started walking, the moment was bliss for me and Rafael. Eulia tried to help him and they walked hand to hand.

''Look at these two baby idiots.'',

''Yes, they sure are cute. Beth?'',

''Yes?'',

''Are you sure you are okay?'',

''I am completely fine.''

he knew I was lying but didn't want to push me more.

Indeed, Allen's eyes were exactly the same as Damian's every time I look at him, I get reminded of the past I, so hard, tried to leave behind.

I love the boy with everything I had, I could give him everything he wanted. He already was a filial and understanding chile.

The doctor said that he was a genius and that he would be able to accomplish everything he wanted in the future. But his social life would be really difficult to grow. His condition was worsening by the day. I didn't know what to do. He never talked to me during the first years of his life, hell, he never talked to anyone. Only when Rafael told him the truth about his father, did he talk to me.

I could see his love for me, and I, myself loved him more than everything, he was my life, the only person that I wanted to live for, my hope, my breath, my heart.

The boy was very good at whatever he was doing. That made me very happy. I already hired teachers to teach him Greek, Chinese and of course English. He was very good at math, physics, and chemistry. He was very proud, of the way his father was.

They had very much in common, even if they never knew each other. Allen never asked about his father, but I told him I could tell him everything when he asked me to. My business studies were becoming more and more had but I was able to take it.