【PAIN AND MAYHEM】Ch.9⚠️┌Don't┘

[Chapter 9]
_____________________________
⚠️ Warning, this chapter contains mature language and content, sexual assault and vulgar display/language.
_____________________________

I cried and cried and cried so hard, the tears were all over my face, like the fields in winter, wet and glistening

I cried and cried and cried so hard, the tears were all over my face, like the fields in winter, wet and glistening. You knew what kind of person I am from the beginning. He is right, I knew what kind of person he was from the start, but I had faith, too much faith for myself. I thought I could win against him. I always win. But this time... This time I fear I will leave this place broken...

"You still, lied and dared talk back, looked at me, and disrespect me. You knew where this was going from the start, but you did not back down, and now neither will I. I am no saint, little Beth."

"Believe me, I know now."

"You don't learn, do you?"
He slapped my ass, making a whimper fall out of my mouth.

"AH! Shit! Stop slapping my ass you bastard! And oh my god! What a fucking actor, is that sadness on your face? You're fucking hilarious!"

He shook his head slightly as if he was having a hard time about what he was about to do. But I knew better, he was not going to back down at all. He wasn't going to care after either. His naked body was pressed against mine the whole time. My nerves, which I tried so much to hide, were now written all over my face. His smirk of admiration for my audacity makes me want to punch his face.

"I know what you are, little liar. You're a predator that gas never been defeated so knows nothing about what defeat is. There are not many people who can take you down, and if they were, well, they are dead, aren't they?"

He smirked as if proud of me.

"But this time you miscalculated, sweet Beth. You can't win over me, you can only become my prey.
You are smart and cunning, but you are young, way too young. Did you actually think about taking me on? Winning over me? Ah... That's just... Stupid. It is stupid little Beth. You should've known better."

"CAN YOU JUST-"

He slapped my ass one more time before speaking up,
"Just what, little Beth?"

"Sh- Shut up."

"Is it because you know I am correct? You know that you are my prey, that you can't win over me?"

"SHUT UP! Can you shut the fuck up?!"

He had started biting my soft spot, at the start of my sentence, and by the end of it, he was inside me.

"NO!"

Never in my life had I shed so many tears, had I felt so humiliated, so angry, so dead.

"NO! STOP! Please, stop!"

My cries were useless. could feel him, all of him in me. I clenched my teeth and forced myself to shut up.