Chapter 1

The sunlight filtered by the screen windows was warm and light, casting an irregular bright color on the bed, and the chronological radio came intermittently from outside the door, but it seemed to be covered with a film, and it was not real.

    The young man lying on the bed slowly opened his eyes, staring at the mosquito net above his head without focus. The sun glided over his exquisite eyebrows and sprinkled a little light on the long and thick black eyelashes. That cold face is like a good jade.

    However......

    This kind of illusion of tranquility did not last long. A burst of hiccups of a child suddenly came over, and it was mixed with the malicious loud insults of another boy.

    "Baby Xiao, you are a beggar, bah! How dare you secretly pick up the candy paper I threw?"

."You lick, bah, aren't you greedy for sugar, there is also the smell of sugar in my saliva, haha, why don't you lick it?!"

    "Hahaha you get me down and lick..."

    "Papa!" A voice that didn't know where the beating was, "Did you hear Baby Xiao, you kneel down to learn how to lick like a dog, otherwise I won't let your dad serve you a meal at night!"

    "Wow-I don't lick, I don't lick...Brother..." The crying milk of the other child trembled and burped, "Brother... .... The baby hurts, wow..."

    The eyes of the young man on the bed suddenly changed. He sat up awkwardly and ran towards the closed wooden door. He staggered halfway, shook his head vigorously, squeezed the corner of his eye with one hand, and pulled the door with the other.

.The wooden door "creaked" and the entire living room was exposed. A seven or eight-year-old boy was standing in the middle of the living room, viciously pulling on the back collar of a child who appeared to be only two years old, trying to put his face on the ground. Pressed on a piece of colorful candy paper, there was still a ball of disgusting saliva stained on the candy paper.

    Seeing the youth come out, the seven or eight-year-old boy looked disdainful and kept moving. The little one cried with red eyes, and his eyes looked big on the thin face. When the young man came over, he cried even harder, his little nose and half of his face were crying blushing, and his little hands turned towards The young man held it here, tears streaming from his wet eyes and into his mouth.

    "Dad...uh...dad...dad..."

.Xiao Wang only felt a violent burst of anger in his forehead, and walked over in three or two steps and snatched the child from the bear child. He held it in his arms. The child's body was crying and trembling, and the little boy shrank in his arms. Inside, the hiccups were buried in front of Xiao Wang's chest, two small hands firmly grasped Xiao Wang's clothes, and his small shoulders trembled.

    "Dad...uh...dad..."

    "He stole my things." The older bear kid obviously had no emotions of fear or guilt, and looked at Xiao Wang with his head held high in disdain.

    "I picked up the candy paper you threw on the ground, called stealing? Do you know what the word'steal' means?!" Xiao Wang's heart burst into flames, and his cold eyes scanned the bear child's face, that bear The child was taken aback, then as if offended, he yelled angrily.

    "I say steal or steal!.Baby Xiao is a thief! Xiao Naiwang, you dare to confront me like this, I want my dad to divorce you! "

    "Divorce?" Xiao Wang sneered, holding the baby's butt in his arms with one hand, and grabbing the bear boy's neckline with the other, throwing it on the sofa next to him, and hitting the butt three times.