Chapter 93

Baby Xiao didn't succeed in seeing the rubbing back because he was quickly "carried" back to the bedroom by his father.

    After that, Xiao Naiwang was too embarrassed to continue making love with Xie Chengye, and went back to the bedroom silently after taking a bath, but before going back to the bedroom, he took the initiative to kiss Xie Chengye, and then quickly went back to the house to tell Baby Xiao a story.

    Of course, he was still going to say that secret, but it was not now, the time was not right, and there was not enough time for two people to be alone. The most important thing was that he thought he had to think about the wording.

    Xie Chengye stood there and looked at the back of his little milk Wang, feeling that if this continues, he will definitely be forced to practice the God-holding Dafa.

    No, he must propose as soon as possible.

.As long as he marries Xiao Nian Wang home, he can sleep in a bed openly, and the baby is three and a half years old, he can try to sleep in separate beds, he remembers his mother said that he slept by himself when he was three years old. Boys, you have to exercise.

    It’s just that, this marriage proposal must be planned carefully. It is necessary to give his little milk, of course, and himself, a good memory, enough to make them both old when they lose their teeth and their hair is white, but Once I think about it, it is still so sweet that I can't help but laugh out the memories of folds.

    ******

    Here, Xie Chengye and Xiao Naiwang went to sleep with their own sweet plans, but Bai Weihong and Cong Chengzheng on the other side were not in a good mood.

.Cong Zheng was so angry that his face was black, and his mind was full of shame and anger. Thinking about how many battles and hacks he has experienced in Tokyo in the past five years, it is not an exaggeration to say that it is a bloodbath, and he has never lost. What a shame! No, it should be said that he has never lost in a fight. After returning to China, he lost his face in a small fight!

    It is not that he can't afford to lose. He also admits that Xie Chengye's fighting skills are very top-notch. It is not an exaggeration to say that all kinds of moves are superb and incredible, but he just wants to win back and give Xie Chengye a bit of color, otherwise it is really difficult to dispel his heart. shame!

.Bai Weihong's expression was even more complicated. He said that annoyance is more than annoyance, that anger is more than anger, and that it is not only unwilling. It seems that he is looking forward to Xie Chengye's bad luck. Xie Chengye is not bad luck, but instead slaps him in the face, and Let him realize that there is a huge gap between the two in terms of ability, character, and even "meeting people"!

    This made him extremely angry and resentful, and unwilling to be unfair! Even feel indignant and unfair!

    But in the end he suppressed all his emotions, and with a calm and hatred look, he said to Congcheng: "What will the president prepare? You can't stretch your face and let someone beat him, and then go home silently. Forget the face?"

    "Of course it's impossible!" Cong Chengzheng grinds his teeth, but he didn't continue to pick up Bai Weihong's words. He doesn't like to make any mistakes, but it doesn't mean that he is stupid. This Bai Weihong is obviously not pleasing to Xie Chengye, thinking Use him as a knife.

.Seeing that Cong Chengzheng was unable to go to the Dao, Bai Weihong was not annoyed either. He just sat leisurely on the chair next to him and poured a cup of tea, "Then what is the president Cong going to do?"