Chapter 38

Three days after Wang returned, the case was officially opened.

    Attorney Jin is an absolute gold medal lawyer. He stated the case every word. After submitting the evidence, the case was basically settled. The Wang Dalei and his wife wanted to struggle for a while. Now they don’t even have to struggle. In addition, they are also. After listening to the words of the third sister, the deprivation of guardianship went smoothly.

    But deprivation of guardianship is not the end. Wang Dalei and his wife were also convicted of abuse. Considering that the two had three children besides Wang Xuan, Wang Chunyan was sentenced to regular criticism and education every week, while Wang Dalei was sentenced to two years. Fixed-term imprisonment.

.Wang Dalei and Wang Chunyan didn’t react at first. They screamed after staying for more than ten seconds. They went crazy on the spot, yelling and insulting the judge, and then yelling that they are not relatives, they are really relatives. The third sister of his family had a distorted face and horror. She even wanted to turn over the dock to tear up the judge. Fortunately, she was pushed down by the police around.

    The judge has experienced this kind of thing a lot, and calmly knocked on the hammer and announced the adjournment of the court. Wang Dalei was handcuffed by the police, twisted his arm and stuffed it into the police car.

    Wang Chunyan's eyes were red, and she wanted to grab the policeman's face and bit the policeman's arm with a sullen expression. One of the policewomen twisted her arm twice, and she screamed like a pig in pain.

    As soon as the case was over, Xiao Naiwang and several others left the court, and they quickly went through formal adoption procedures and became Wang Xuan's legal adopters.

."cheers!!!"

    There was a enthusiastic celebration banquet in Xiao's small restaurant. Lawyer Xiao Naiwang Xie Chengyejin handed a glass of red wine, while Xiao Baobao and Wang Xuan were full of juices.

    "Wow... it's delicious!" Baby Xiao pursed his mouth and took a sip of juice, with a look of intoxication: "It's so sweet, so sweet~"

    Everyone was amused by the intoxicating look of Baby Xiao. Wang Xuan smiled happily. His eyes were red and his nose became sour when he smiled.

    He is so happy... so happy that he is a little scared in his heart.

    "Lawyer Jin, I sincerely thank you, and thank you for the small election!" After everyone finished their first drink, Xiao Naiwang poured another glass of wine and raised it respectfully, "I respect you."

    "It's okay, I can help. I wouldn't stand by and watch this kind of case.".Lawyer Jin smiled, raised his wine glass, and touched Xiao Naiwang, "I also thank you. If all abused children can meet a kind person like you, their childhood will not be so miserable."

    "So I hope that the law on child protection can be more complete." Xiao Naiwang raised his glass and drank it. "This is the most powerful protection for abused children."

    "Yes." Attorney Jin nodded and looked at Xiao Naiwang appreciatively: "The law is the best protection."

    After drinking this glass, Xiao Naiwang poured another full glass and held it to Xie Chengye with a smile on his face: "I want to respect you, but I know that no amount of thanks will be enough. It's all in the wine. It is my luck to know a friend like you. If I have the opportunity in the future, I will repay it."

    "The word "repay" is too heavy, are we friends?".Xie Chengye's eyes flashed with a deep smile, and his face was very gentle, "If you really want to, the little boss, you can give me one more request, but this time, I will be a little longer."