Chapter 47

"What's the matter? What's wrong?" Xie Chengye's heart melted when Xiao Nian Wang spoke to him like this, and his voice was too gentle, "Tell me."

    "That's... hey..." Xiao Naiwang sighed and hesitated: "I...I just beat someone, it's not light."

    "Beat someone?" Xie Chengye raised his eyebrows. His little milk Wang has always had a very good temper. Doesn't this mean that his little milk Wang has been bullied? !

    Xie Chengye was immediately worried: "Are you injured, what's the matter? Isn't someone bullying you?!"

    Unexpectedly, Xie Chengye's first reaction was this. Xiao Naiwang couldn't help but feel sweet in his dessert: "Why don't you ask me if I provoke others first?"

    "Of course you won't, I know you.".Xie Chengye's voice paused, and he asked: "What the hell is going on? Are you hurt?"

    "No, no, you don't have to worry about it. It's not clear in one sentence, but... just met a man with a mouthful of dung."

    He got angry when he thought of the scumbag. Xiao Naiwang pressed his breath before continuing to speak: "Anyway, the man cursed while showing off his wealth. The cursing was so terrible. He asked Teacher Li to kill him and physically attack me. People come, come..." Xiao Naiwang paused, swallowed his words, and only said, "I couldn't hold back anyway, so I beat him up, but now I'm a little unsure, his family looks like Very rich and powerful, I want to ask if you know if there is any security company in the provincial capital, I would like to invite two people to come..."

    "What did he scold you, what did he personally attack you?!".Xie Chengye's complexion instantly sank, "Tell me about it."

    Xiao Naiwang was stunned, and then smiled swiftly, "It's okay, it's just a recollection of it's unhappy to repeat it to you, it's okay, I cleaned him up again and dislocated his wrist."

    Xie Chengye on the phone paused for more than three seconds before speaking calmly, "What is his name?"

    "It's...like Huang Hao's house?"

    "I see." Xie Chengye's face turned black and cold again, but his voice was extremely soft, "It's okay, don't worry, I'll take care of this for you."

    "I..." Xiao Naiwang felt soft and helpless, "I don't want you to help me deal with it, I just want to ask if there is any..."

    "I know.".Xie Chengye interrupted Xiao Naiwang softly, "I know you want to solve it by yourself, but the Huang family is indeed a local snake in the provincial capital. You are not easy to deal with, and I will be worried."

    "The Huang Family..." Xiao Naiwang frowned. "The Huang Family is really so rich and powerful? Can it cover the sky in the provincial capital?"

    "It's not a good idea to cover the sky with one hand, but it's really not a good thing." Xie Chengye knuckles gently on the table, "Although the Huang family is a nouveau riche, but the industry can already rank in the top few in the provincial capital, only worse than the Du Gu family. Some, and the old man of the Huang family is very'smart', and some officials in the provincial capital have a lot of management on weekdays, so... Xiao Naiwang, just relying on security can not prevent future troubles. You should understand that money is right. Things such as lust may not have any excessive attack power in the meek and good people, but in the hands of people with misconduct or families, this kind of power can be terrible and difficult."

.Xiao Naiwang lowered his eyelashes and did not speak, a sense of powerlessness suddenly climbed up from the soles of his feet, spreading in his veins, the power of power and money was so powerful that it could not be resisted, violations of law and discipline were tolerated by the three powers of money, he thought again What are you doing is not withstand a single blow...