Chapter 101

Two months later, Xiao Naiwang opened three more Xiao's small restaurant branches in the capital, and returned to the provincial capital twice during the period. Xiao’s small restaurants have expanded to eight.

    The factory in Beijing has also officially started to operate. Bottles of Xiaobaobao sauce are constantly being produced and shipped to Beijing and other cities in the province. Xiao Naiwang has officially registered Xiao's Catering Company and Xiaobaobao Sauce Co., Ltd. It is definitely a handsome man. A young and promising young man with gold.

    Recently, Xiao Naiwang and Xiao Naiwang have shown a lot of little girls and lads. Even if Xiao Naiwang clearly refuses and said that he has an object, some people still don’t give up and make Xiao Naiwang want to get angry.

.Xie Chengye’s name is vinegar, and his eyes are irritating. His little milk Wang is still too sweet, and he can only use real methods to teach those who insist on doing a little third digging a wall. Such a decent and polite means of refusal is simply useless. I don't know that shame is serious. Xiao Naiwang has a headache. He listened to Xie Chengye's opinion and said that next time someone would do this, he would be a little bit cruel.

.The person Xie Chengye sent to the provincial capital to investigate has already been completed. The original Xiao Naiwang’s family does not have any family traditions at all. Xiao Naiwang’s father, Xiao Hongguo, is a scumbag with no moral bottom line. , I took Xiao San back to live in eight years ago, and Xiao Hongguo’s original spouse, Xiao Naiwang’s mother, Sun Lihua, also made trouble, cried and cried, but once Xiao Hongguo said that she was divorced, she stopped immediately and began to wait diligently. Xiao Hongguo, before Xiao Naiwang left home, Sun Lihua had already developed into serving her son and daughter.

.It is conceivable that in such a deformed family atmosphere, Yuan Shi used to abuse himself and Baby Xiao in exchange for Zhou Yiguo’s "love" and recognition. It seems that there is nothing incomprehensible. In the original book, Zhou Yiguo succeeded in his career. , Leaving all the property of the company and family to his son Zhou Chuanjing, not a share to the original body who had served them for 20 years and Xiao Hele, who had been abused since childhood, may not be unaware of Zhou Chuanjing’s behavior. Scum, but lack of love and fear of being abandoned have the absolute upper hand, so I'd rather not have anything, but also hold Zhou Yiguo. Later, when Zhou Chuanjing grew up, he cheated on domestic violence and insulted and even forced the baby Xiao after growing up. The original body may not know that Zhou Chuanjing's behavior is extremely disgusting, wicked and insidious, but because he is afraid of being abandoned, he still has nothing. Standing on Zhou Chuanjing's bottom line and supporting Zhou Chuanjing, it can be seen that the psychology has been completely distorted.

.However, even if the original body is pitiful and there are reasons behind it, he does not have the right to impose all the harm on the innocent baby Xiao. After the baby grows up, he is abused, insulted and beaten by Zhou Chuanjing, while his father is standing there again. On the other side, how can the sadness and despair at that time be resolved? ! After finally overcoming the lack of love and low self-esteem in my heart, I wanted to break up, but was persuaded by my own father to come back and pulled into the abyss again.

    Xiao Naiwang wiped his eyes, feeling that he still couldn't understand or forgive this behavior, but it doesn't matter whether he understands or not forgive or not, and the original body does not need to be. As long as he can make his well-behaved and sensible baby happy for a lifetime, it is enough. NS.

    "Dad, daddy! What's wrong with you?".Baby Xiao, who was playing on the side, saw that his father’s eyes were a little red, and he quickly put down his car, ran to his father, and stretched out his little hand to gently touch his father’s face, “Dad, father, your eyes Why is it red?"