Chapter 26

Xie Chengfeng finished his idea, and said: "Little boss, I have eaten butter cake before, that kind of very delicate butter, can you make it here?

    Xiao Naiwang thought for a while and guessed that what Xie Chengfeng said should be a cake made of vegetable cream. He shook his head and said, "I don't have that kind of cream here, and I can't buy it in Anping County. It's the kind of cream that is beaten with meringue or butter, but it tastes Not very good, I am not going to do it."

    "Little boss, you know so much." Xie Chengfeng chuckled, "I'm talking about the kind of very delicate cream. Since there is no one, I don't want it. Anyway, your cake is delicious without cream."

    "Okay, I won't talk to you anymore. It's almost five o'clock. I have to go cooking. People will come in a while. You can play by yourself."

.As soon as it was five o'clock, Wang Xuan, who was next to him, suddenly froze. After staring at the clock for several seconds, he said stiffly: "Uncle."

    "Huh?" Xiao Naiwang turned around. This kid is still very cute. Although he is very vigilant, he knows what is good or bad. Knowing that he is good to him, he takes the initiative to call him Uncle.

    Wang Xuan grabbed the corner of his clothes and said, "Uncle, I'm going back. Thank you for helping me today and giving me some cake."

    "Go back?" Baby Xiao was still nibbling on the cake, but stopped when he heard it, and tilted his little head suspiciously: "Brother...?"

    Wang Xuan pursed his lips and smiled at Baby Xiao, "I'm going home, goodbye, little brother, and thank you little brother for being so kind to me today."

    "Ah..." Baby Xiao blinked, he still didn't quite understand.

."Baby, it's so easy for you to call someone else's brother." Xie Chengfeng suddenly puffed up and deliberately went to trouble him, "You call my brother and call his brother, how do you distinguish?"

    "Ah...?" Baby Xiao looked at his father again in confusion.

    Xiao Naiwang rubbed Baby Xiao's head and smiled: "So, let's call Xiaofeng "Brother Xiaofeng" and Xiaoxuan "Brother Xiaoxuan"."

    "Yeah." Baby Xiao still didn't quite understand, nodded a little, and then yelled twice softly.

    "Hey, how do I feel that my treatment has been downgraded?" Xie Chengfeng sighed deliberately.

    "Xiaoxuan, are you going back now?" Xiao Naiwang originally wanted to cook a meal for the child.

    "Hmm..." Wang Xuan responded in a low voice. If he goes back later, he may be beaten again.

.Xiao Naiwang frowned, thought about it, and turned around to go to the kitchen to grab two boiled quail eggs, packed them in plastic bags and put them in the contestant.

    "Put this in your schoolbag and use it as a snack. Thank you for teaching your baby the time before."

    Wang Xuan couldn't help but feel a little sour. He gritted his teeth for a while, then buzzed: "Thank you, uncle."

    He knew that this uncle was looking for a reason to be good to him, he would pay it back in the future, and he would remember what they were good to him, for sure.

    "Brother... Brother Xiaoxuan."

    Although Baby Xiao didn't understand what was going on, she ran over, and her little hand took out two pieces of toffee from her pocket. His wet eyes were crooked with a smile, and his voice was milky and milky: " Baby... baby give it too, give brother candy..."