Chapter 59

Xiao Naiwang was a little confused at the time, but he soon realized that these people were probably sent by the Gu family to find fault! Food safety is the most important reputation and foundation of a restaurant. If it is stained, the restaurant will be over!

    Seeing someone had stomach cramps after eating, the expressions of other customers in the store suddenly panicked. Although they faintly felt that these people were a little strange, like a sudden eruption, the fear and panic had the upper hand, and they put their chopsticks aside. , Never dare to eat another bite again.

    "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." The sallow-faced man kept yelling with pain, and the more he yelled, the lower his voice, and the people next to him yelled "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." Lie on the table.

    "I have called an ambulance for you, and it will be there in ten minutes, wait a minute, hold on!".The man in the interview group who helped record the interview took out his eldest brother and quickly stuffed it back into his business bag, and ran to a few people to check the situation one by one: "No, it looks like food poisoning, just like we were in the past. The same as those reported by the hospital!"

    Now, what does Xiao Naiwang still don't understand? !

    The group of interviewees and these four people are obviously in the same group!

    Okay, this Gu's arrangement is really meticulous. There are obviously strange things about the acting skills of this group of people, but it doesn't seem strange in the reported photos! There is also a video camera. With a little editing, you can clearly edit the before and after comparison of the victimized customers before and after the meal. After all, their table happens to be behind Xiao Naiwang's interview!

.With Xiao Naiwang’s “vowed” statement that “health, safety and deliciousness are the first for customers”, this contrast shows that Xiao Naiwang’s hypocrisy and untrustworthiness as the boss!

    Finally, add the insidious rebuke of the reported article...

    What kind of interview is this to help Xiao's small restaurant become famous? This is an interview that wants to step him into the mud!

    Xiao Naiwang was so angry that he wanted to laugh, his arms were violent and his fists were tightly clenched. At this time, a report could ruin everything in Xiao's small restaurant. Food poisoning would be a devastating blow to a restaurant. , Xiao's small restaurant will be sealed immediately, and then never even think about turning over!

    It's poisonous, I actually thought of this way. After these people ate the food he cooked, they pretended to be extremely painful of food poisoning, and then called an ambulance to the hospital, and they were almost able to lock up the poison from eating his Xiao's restaurant! .It's hard to clarify!

    The hospital was bought, even if it can be investigated later, what use is it? ! Xiao’s small restaurant can already be drowned and scolded to death by spitting stars during this period. This poisoning report is bound to be deeply ingrained in people’s impressions, and it has become the first impression of most people’s impression of Xiao’s small restaurant. Deepest impression!

    Even if the small restaurant in the back can really fight back and clarify, it will be greatly injured, and the general trend of developing chain stores is gone...

    "Boss Xiao, what do you think about this situation? Is the food in your store unqualified and safety problematic?!" The female reporter turned her head and held the microphone to Xiao Naiwang's mouth, chattering endlessly, and the camera next to him kept on. Looking at Xiao Naiwang, the camera flashed "Papa Papa" at Xiao Naiwang.