Chapter 40

Xiao Naiwang decisively gave the shop to Zhou Li and Chunhong and his wife, and then had a hearty "reunion dinner" with the couple's hospitality. Then he packed his things and went to the railway station to buy four train tickets.

    On the morning of November 10th, the four people and one baby rushed to the railway station. After six hours of train ride, they arrived at the provincial capital.

    What several people don't know is that not long after they got on the train, Chunhong resigned Aunt Du and told her to roll back home honestly, although Aunt Du didn't have much to cover up.

    At the end of 1986, the air in the provincial capital was scorching rapidly, and the speed of development was pulling vigorously.

.As soon as he left the railway station in the provincial capital, Xiao Naiwang clearly felt the difference between the provincial capital and the small town of Anping County. This city seemed to be developed six or seven years earlier than Anping County. Such shops, some shops also put the soft and lingering "A Party on the Earth" and the passionate "Heaven and Earth Lie Heart" outside, so lively as if he returned to a certain retro audiovisual street in the 21st century.

    Baby Xiao was so excited that she never stopped her little mouth along the way. After a while, she said "Wow", and she stretched out her little hand to point, and the little milk with laughter kept muttering, and the whole little man could see through. With the breath of "I am very soft and very happy".

.Xie Chengye took a few people to find a relatively high-end but not particularly expensive hotel to put down their luggage, and then went to bed and rested for a while, because they had eaten on the train and no one was hungry, so they didn’t order anything. Something to eat.

    After resting, Xiao Naiwang was about to look for a house. Xie Chengye asked a friend who worked in real estate in the provincial capital a week ago to say hello to the location of the real estate. Of course, he volunteered to lead the way.

    Xiao Naiwang naturally agreed, he absolutely looked forward to the location that the boss would help him see.

    Xie Chengye's optimistic real estate is in the Huaishang District of the provincial capital, which belongs to an area that is biased towards the center of the city, but not so close to it. The environment is beautiful and the greening is excellent. There is a small square downstairs, which is more than ten meters away from the small square. The bus station can be said to be very convenient, and the department store building in the center of the city is no more than six stops.

.More importantly, the security work in this community is done very well. Although there is a not-low security fee to pay every year, the money is very worthwhile for those with children or those who have high demands on the surrounding environment.

    Xiao Naiwang liked it after reading it once. Hundreds of units of this real estate have been sold. Some people have already moved in. There are only a few sample rooms that have been shaved and laid out with some furniture. If it weren't for Xie Chengye to say hello in advance, The remaining sample rooms are gone.

    "How much does this house cost?" Xiao Naiwang looked at the staff behind him.

    "Oh, brother, you have a good vision. This is the best of the remaining sample rooms." A middle-aged man in a suit immediately raised his four fingers with a smile, "Our house here. Good quality and good environment are not expensive, as long as four hundred and one level."

    "Four hundred and one level?!".A hint of surprise flashed across Xiao Naiwang's eyes. The price was much lower than he had thought before!

    Attorney Jin looked at Xie Chengye, his eyes were meaningful.