Chapter 86

When Xie Chengye came back, Xiao Naiwang's whole body became visibly energetic. They ate dinner at Xiao's house, and then went back to their suburban home.

    "This matter has been resolved, but the person who wants to harm me is afraid that there will be a trick." Xie Chengye hung the coat on the hanger and rolled up the sleeves of the gray woolen sweater. , I'll take a shower in a while."

    "Yeah." Xiao Naiwang watched Xie Chengye go to the bathroom, and quickly went to the kitchen to boil some boiling water. When he filled the kettle with water and put it on the stove, Xie Chengye had already walked over and hugged him from behind.

    "Did Xiao Nian Wang miss me in the past few days?"

    Behind it was the temperature of Xie Chengye, and he could even feel his breath slowly blowing from behind his ears into his ears. Xiao Naiwang blushed slightly, but nodded honestly.

    "Yes, especially."

."I miss you too." Xie Chengye's voice was a little dumb. He lowered his head and held the tip of Xiao Naiwang's ears and licked it lightly.

    "Hmm!" Xiao Naiwang groaned involuntarily. The bitten ear tip stirred a dense and soft current, which made his whole body soft and his voice lost his confidence: "Don't make trouble, baby still.... .. still in the living room."

    "It's okay, the baby is watching a cartoon." Xie Chengye held Xiao Naiwang, turned him around, then leaned in and kissed him softly, "I miss you so much if I don't see you for a day."

    Xiao Naiwang paused for a while, grabbed Xie Chengye's clothes and let go of his hands, then put his arms around Xie Chengye's neck, raised his chin, and took the initiative to cater to the kiss.

    Ambiguous breathing and the sound of water slowly filled the quiet small kitchen...

.After the two kissed, the water on the stove was about to open. Xiao Naiwang pushed Xie Chengye with his arm sticking to his waist, and took the pot down, with a pale crimson on his cheeks, "Go, go to the living room." ."

    "Let me carry it." Xie Chengye used another free arm to carry the kettle, but the arm that originally held Xiao Nai looking at the waist did not move.

    Xiao Naiwang was speechless, but he was not willing to push Xie Chengye away.

    Baby Xiao was originally watching cartoons with relish in the living room. He twisted his head and found that his father and Uncle Xie came out of the kitchen and ran over happily, but he was about to reach out and grab the corner of his father's clothes. It was discovered that his father's waist was sturdyly held by Uncle Xie.

    "......".Baby Xiao frowned, remembering that Uncle Xie sometimes hugged his father before, and always occupied his place to stick to his father, and finally couldn't help but wrinkle Little Bun's face and asked.

    "Dad, daddy...Why does Uncle Xie always hold you and cling to you?!"

    All took his place!

    "?!" Xiao Naiwang was taken aback, his face flushed, and he quickly pushed Xie Chengye's arm away embarrassedly, but before he could speak, Xie Chengye's gentle voice rang, "Because Uncle Xie is talking with the baby's father. In love, Uncle Xie likes the baby's father."

    Xiao Naiwang froze again: "!!!"

    How could Mr. Xie, be able to... be so upright? ! !

    "Being in love...what does it mean?".Baby Xiao's brows frowned more severely, and her little hand grabbed Xiao Naiwang's sleeve and shook it, and the little milk was all confused: "Dad, Dad, what does it mean to fall in love? Are you in love with Uncle Xie?"