Chapter 36

When Wang Chunyan knew about this, she was taking her daughter Wang Chenghua to buy shoes in a department store, and suddenly angrily and anxiously slammed the shoes she didn’t want on the ground, dragged her daughter out, and the store teller behind her Picking up the shoes, he yelled at him with anger.

    In Xiao's restaurant, Xiao Naiwang was holding pork ribs to Wang Xuan who was devouring him, "Have some braised pork ribs, don't just eat flavored eggplant."

    "Yeah." Wang Xuan's eyes were red, and he put the ribs in his mouth with his head stuffed.

    Xiao Naiwang was relieved and distressed, but I have to say that the small election played very well, the beginning of this "requirement of custody" was played well, and the outcome of the war is worth looking forward to.

.There was a lot of discussion among the people around. Some aunts even moved over on the bench, whispering "pitifully" and "pitiful" in their mouths. The grandson at the scissors shop across from the shop also reached out and touched Wang Xuan's hair. Wang Xuan was shocked.

    "Hey, don't be afraid of my aunt, don't be afraid of my aunt, my aunt is just looking at you, oh...it's so pitiful, I'm all thinner." Aunt Sun chuckled, wrinkles mixed with spots, and his expression on his face was more than Everyone is worried, "It's hard to run out, but fortunately someone saved you, Wawa, I still can't run around in the future. It's better at home than anywhere. Don't forget to go to your uncle and aunt when you come back. what......"

    Wang Xuan's boring face in the bowl suddenly lifted, his eyes flushed: "I'm not looking for my uncle!"

    "Hey, how can you not find it, what can you do if you don't go back and get trafficked?".When Aunt Sun said so, several aunts and uncles around also nodded, "Yes, Wawa, although your uncle beats you, it is safer than outside. What if you run into a trafficker?"

    "Yes, the children still have to be supervised by adults. Don't run anymore. You are lucky to be rescued this time. Of course, your uncle and aunt can't beat the children like that. Grandma will help you say something to him later."

    "Oh, please don't tell me Lao Zhao. Then the Wang family is crazy, regardless of men, women and children. Don't mix your body bones. Hey, this doll is pitiful. He ran out and was sold, and he was beaten if he didn't run.. .... A child without a mother or a father is pitiful."

    "A child without a father or mother is like a grass..."

    "..."

.Wang Xuan was not really sad. He heard the jumbled words of "pity him", his tears were a little bit uncontrollable. Why are these people pitying him at this time? Obviously few dared to get close to him before. He is fine now, and he I don't want to be reminded that he has no father or mother, no!

    Xiao Naiwang was also a little bored when he heard it. Are these people comforting the child or sprinkling salt on the child's wound? !

    But before he could speak, a harsh, sharp female voice came from the door, accompanied by a sound of footsteps that were similar to stomping on the ground, "What the hell is the little bunny running?! Being abducted...I think you deserve it! Come back! Why don't you go home and stay here?! My old lady has no money to eat out for you!"

.As soon as he rushed over to see that Wang Xuan was actually eating braised pork ribs, Wang Chunyan's eyes were red immediately, and she raised her hand like a fan and slapped Wang Xuan's head, "How dare you eat the ribs?! The old lady let you eat... ....what!"