Chapter 75

In the small dark room, Zhou Yiguo nervously called the person who had contacted him the previous few times, and reported the progress of the task and what Xie Chengye said in detail. The person on the other side of the phone didn't seem to expect Xie Chengye to know so clearly. , The voice inevitably brought a trace of anger, and Zhou Yiguo asked Zhou Yiguo to speak carefully and hang up.

    Two hours later, Zhou Yiguo received the news that the plan was postponed.

    On the other side, Xiao Naiwang and Xie Chengye went to the entrance of the kindergarten and elementary school, picked up Xiao Baobao and Xiao Xuan respectively, and then returned to the main restaurant of the small restaurant.

    After another hour, the people arranged by Xie Chengye sneaked around Zhou Yiguo's family, including Zhou Chuanjing, and did not ignore them.

    After all, he warned Zhou Yiguo before, which is considered a kind of exposure, so the actions must be more cautious and careful.

.Zhou Yurou's ward was brought into a tiny monitor by a tall and beautiful nurse.

    There was an inexplicable undercurrent in the air. Xiao Naiwang's mentality was not bad, but he still worked calmly and calmly as usual. The installation and monitoring of small restaurants and sauce factories were all carried out in secret, and there was nothing on the surface and in the past. the difference.

    The two new chefs of the No. 4 shop have been trained almost, and it is reasonable to say that they can open. However, Xiao Naiwang was worried about what Zhou Yiguo might do, so he pushed back for a few days.

    After pushing it for five or six days, the imaginary storm or flying needle did not hit him. Xiao Naiwang was puzzled, but he still discussed it with Xie Chengye carefully and decided not to push it further and open the business directly. .After all, if Zhou Yiguo deliberately waited for him to start a business, he would not be able to avoid it no matter when he opened the business, and he would only be detrimental to him if he pushed back. He kept paying the rent and salary.

    The news of the upcoming opening of the No. 4 Xiao’s Restaurant was spreading. The No. 4 store still followed the old rules of the opening of the first few stores. On the same day, the whole venue was 20% off. It also gave away vouchers and side dishes, which attracted many people. Note that if you fire before you open it, you can predict how hot the day will be.

    Xie Chengye intuitively felt that Zhou Yiguo and the people behind Zhou Yiguo would definitely attack on the opening day of the restaurant’s fourth store. He urgently ordered many people to follow up and investigate, and even transferred some capable subordinates from Beijing, most of them responsible for professional investigations, and a small part of them. security.

    In this way, the time quickly slipped to the day before the opening of the fourth store, and everything was calm.

    "Still okay."

.Xiao Naiwang stood at the entrance of the main shop of Xiao's small restaurant, watching the bustling scene inside, but inexplicably more disturbed in his heart.

    "They should really be waiting to go to the branch tomorrow." Xie Chengye calmly shook Xiao Naiwang's hand, "I have arranged security for the branch and the main store. Once they find their traces, they will immediately report food poisoning and other tricks. , There is also a lobby monitor monitoring, there should be no problem."

    "But I still feel wrong, Zhou Yiguo and the others..." Xiao Naiwang frowned, "I don't think they want to use skin spilling or food poisoning this time."