Chapter 96

In the afternoon of the second day, the well-known Bai Xun trading company in Beijing was shut down in accordance with the law for being involved in money laundering, tax evasion, and making overlord contracts. Related personnel were taken away for investigation. Bai Weihong, the chairman of Bai Xun company, was not only suspected of mastermind laundering. Black money evaded taxes and was also suspected of hiding drugs. He was taken away by special vehicles by the special team of the Criminal Police Brigade with the key names on it.

    Bai Jiaru was hit by a thunderbolt, and the second master of the Bai family, who had not been out of the mountains for a long time after retirement, was suddenly furious. Fuck him Baijia!

    Had it not been for the conspiracy and preparations for a long time, and there were people on it, it would be impossible for him to attack and take his son away before he knew any news!

.The Bai family was in turmoil. Most people were shocked and couldn't believe it, especially the old and young who loved Bai Weihong and admired Bai Weihong.

    The old man Bai, who was just past his eighty-eighth birthday, almost had his high blood pressure soaring to one hundred and eighty. He never thought that his grandson, whom he has always been proud of, turned out to be such a smooth person who violated the law and discipline. After taking a few pills, he just threw out the second master Bai who wanted to see him!

.The second master Bai Er used the relationship as soon as he heard the news to try to deal with him and save his son, but it was useless. Those people did not tactfully refuse, just um, ah ah, taxied and didn’t pick him up. If he did, the second master Bai could not help, with a breath blocked in his chest, he came to the veteran veteran officer who was worthy of being a respected military officer for help, but he did not expect that he could not even see his father's face, so he was kicked out. !

    The sixty-five-year-old Bai Er almost vomited a mouthful of blood.

    Xie Chengye’s other aunts and uncles came to persuade Mr. Bai Er, don’t take it to your heart. Their dad has been upright for a lifetime, and he will definitely not help. The Wei Hong boy was saved. Although they did not agree with Wei Hong's practice, the family had to help out if something happened to the family.

.Second master Bai couldn't, so he could only find a relationship on his own again. He almost broke his old teeth and wanted to get the man behind the action out to let the blood out. At the same time, he was also angry that he hadn't paid attention for the past two years, otherwise he could find his son. It's wrong. He hates the person behind it, but he doesn't think that what his son did is fine. If he knew it earlier, he could stop it early, wipe the marks, and beat it well, wouldn't it mean that everyone would be happy? ! !

    At this time, the man who was worried about the bloodletting by the second master of Bai Er was ordering a ring in the largest jewelry store in Beijing with gentle eyes and sweet heart.

    Three days later, it was his twenty-ninth birthday, and he wanted to take this opportunity to propose marriage.

.He wants to put his little milk Wang Tian on his account book, and the two names are next to each other on a piece of paper. He wants to tell him and his little milk Wang Zhao in the capital, and his name is fair and honest, and he wants to be with his little milk. Wang wakes up in a bed every day, he can kiss and good night, even during the operation, the family member’s signature column must be his favorite person.

    People who can trust or even deliver their lives to.

    "Mr. Xie, I'm sorry." Xie Chengye just sent the customized picture by a shopping guide. He walked over and looked sorry: "Mr. Xie, I'm sorry. Although the style you chose is not complicated, it is very time-consuming to make. , Three days is not enough."