Chapter 31

"Your mother doesn't believe it?" Xiao Naiwang frowned subconsciously, "When did you say Xiaoxuan, how many did you say?"

    "I... I said it when I was six years old." Wang Xuan's voice seemed to be squeezed out of his throat little by little, tears filled his eyes uncontrollably, "I just set up the phone at that time, my mother ...... Mom, she called for the first time, I was very happy, she said let... let me answer the phone, my eldest uncle and they stared at me by the side, not let me talk nonsense, but I listen... listen to my mother’s voice, cry as she listens, and can’t help saying that my uncle beat me, and I still can’t eat enough..."

    Wang Xuan's voice was intermittent, and choked with sobs, "But my mom...mother doesn't..If you don’t believe me, she also said let me listen to my uncle, don’t be naughty, don’t bully my brother and them...but, but I have never bullied them..."

    "Little Xuan, I understand, I know, let's not cry." The child was so pitiful and wronged. Xiao Naiwang was so distressed that he walked over and gently hugged Wang Xuan, and wrapped his shoulders: "Maybe it's because Your uncle often tells your mother that you bully them, so your mother will think so, but that’s okay, it doesn’t mean that your mother doesn’t love you..."

    Wang Xuan lowered his head, tears falling between his fingers on his knees.

    Hey...Xiao Naiwang couldn't help sighing. This mother is indeed a little irresponsible. After the child has been released for more than seven years, why didn't she come back and take a look? If she didn't come back, why didn't she make two more calls? Still so distrustful of his children.

."Small election, your mother should be very busy, plus she was deceived by your uncle and the others. Do you remember your mother's phone number? We will call your mother tomorrow and make sure everything is okay? Uncle will take you there. Once you go to the hospital, ask the hospital to issue you several inspection certificates and send them to your mother. If your mother knows, she will definitely come back and take you..."

    "Uncle Xiao, I'm not going." Wang Xuan suddenly raised his head and looked at Xiao Naiwang with red eyes. His lips were a little chapped, but his voice was firm: "I know my mother...she doesn't care about me, and I know... .... She won't take me away."

    Xiao Naiwang paused before speaking, "Xiaoxuan, why would you say that your mother won't take you away? Of course, my uncle didn't want to interfere with your decision or question your thoughts. He just wanted to ask clearly, you really Don't want to try it?.Maybe I can live with my mother in the future. "

    Wang Xuan wiped away his tears, sobbed and raised his head: "Uncle Xiao, although I am young, I really...really know that before...I called my mother and mentioned going to school. , I wanted to go to school a long time ago, but my mother...mother said that I am young and it’s not easy for my eldest uncle. They can't afford to...cannot afford so many children to go to school, so... .Let me not trouble them..."

    Xiao Naiwang was really taken aback, why is this so magical? !

    "Small election, how can you go to school now?"

    "Yes...before school started last year, my mother called suddenly and said that she wanted me to go to school. I also... don't know why, but my uncle was very upset. ...And beat me a few times."

."This scum!" Xiao Naiwang gritted his teeth and exhaled before calming down his voice: "Xiaoxuan, does your uncle listen to your mother very much?"

    "I don't know..." Wang Xuan shook his head, "but, but I heard my aunt say... She just listened to the small things she said, saying that you can ask for more money, but you can't make money. deficit......"