Chapter 44

When Xiao Naiwang got home in the evening, he first went to boil two pots of water, then poured out the money in the briefcase and counted it carefully.

    Today’s opening and selling are almost the same. Without the 20% discount, the net profit is almost 700, which is double the daily profit in Anping County.

    The income is worth a surprise, but it is really tiring. Listening to some customers’ conversations, it seems that there are people who come from the department store to eat. Because Xiao’s small restaurant is delicious and sells cheaply, Xiao Naiwang began to reflect on what he was. It's not that the price is a little low...

.Xiao Baobao and Wang Xuan obediently memorized ancient poems in the study. It was agreed by them to memorize three ancient poems every week. Before memorizing, Xiao Naiwang would explain the meaning to them and promote understanding. Of course, this kind of ancient poems are not. Including "Pipa Xing", after all, such a long poem is not suitable for the two peasants for the time being, and they may not understand it.

    If the task is completed ahead of time, Xiao Naiwang will read story books or some famous books suitable for children to Xiao Bao Bao and Wang Xuan.

    The two of them came out of the study after they had memorized them. Xiao Naiwang also counted the money, and was about to take two small ones to wash up, but just after he got out of the sofa, there was a rapid knock on the door.

    "Mr. Xiao, it's me, Lao Yu from the sales office, the one who signed the contract for you before, here is your fax."

    fax? ?

.Xiao Naiwang went to open the door. As soon as the wooden door opened, he saw Lao Yu standing outside, breathing out, and hurriedly invited people in, "My fax?"

    "Yes, that's right, it's Mr. Xiao yours." Lao Yu took out a document in his arms and put it on the table, "Sent from Beijing."

    "Beijing?" Xiao Naiwang's pupils flickered, and he poured a cup of hot tea for Lao Yu: "I really trouble you, I want to bring it so late."

    "It's okay, just after get off work, I'll give it to you on the way." Lao Yu took a sigh of relief into the cup and pour it down, feeling more comfortable: "Ah, comfortable, this tea is so delicious, what kind of tea is it?"

    "It's just some tangerine peels and tea leaves." Xiao Naiwang smiled, "Would you like another cup?"

    "No, no, I can't sleep if I drink too much.".Old Yu waved his hand, "Okay, I'm leaving now, my wife and children are still waiting at home."

    "Go slowly, be careful." Xiao Naiwang sent the person to the door, closed the door, and then turned back and opened the file.

    There was only a thin piece of paper, as Xiao Naiwang thought, it was sent by Xie Chengye.

    "Little boss, the company is too busy recently. I can't go to the provincial capital within a week, and I can't taste your craftsmanship. Don't forget to install the phone and call me when you have time. Don't forget my friend. Otherwise, when I go back, I will replace a request with a punishment for you."

    He didn't believe that Xie Chengye would really punish him.

    Xiao Naiwang pursed the corners of his lips, his cheeks were inexplicably warm, he coughed twice, still couldn't help but smile, folded the fax paper, and received it in the drawer of the coffee table.

    Tomorrow he will find someone to install the phone.

.Baby Xiao also poked his head to look at the piece of paper, but Xiao Naiwang held it down, then picked it up all of a sudden and patted his butt, "Okay, go wash and go to bed."