Chapter 17

"Xiaowang, what's the matter with you?" Zhou Yiguo took a sip from the wine glass and motioned to clink with Xiao Naiwang, "This is the last time we have dinner together. From today onwards, we..."

    "Zhou Yiguo."

    Xiao Naiwang frowned secretly, interrupted Zhou Yiguo’s "affectionate speech", took another chopsticks and green vegetables, thought for a moment, and said: "We have no food in my stomach now, so I shouldn’t drink, and you don’t want me. Because the last reunion dinner will go to the hospital."

    "Xiao Naiwang, what nonsense are you talking about? You can't say anything with just one mouth. What kind of hospitals are you sick?" Unexpectedly, Xiao Naiwang didn't drink. Zhou Yurou felt a little frustrated while regretting.

    "Xiao Rou, shut up!" .Zhou Yiguo put down the wine glass and couldn't help but scold Zhou Yurou angrily. His sister was so spoiled as to be lawless, she didn't wink at all, and she didn't even realize what happened!

    "Brother! You are turning to him again!"

    Zhou Yurou was too dull. What's going on with her brother? At this time, she is still looking at Xiao Naiwang. They are going to get divorced. Is it even closer to her sister? ! !

    The more I thought, the more angry, the more I thought, the more aggrieved, Zhou Yurou's eyes were red, and she threw her chopsticks toward Xiao Naiwang's side, kicked the table violently, turned and ran upstairs.

    "Auntie, wait for me!" Zhou Chuanjing was also full, learning Zhou Yurou to throw the chopsticks at Xiao Naiwang's face, then turned and ran over.

    Xiao Naiwang avoided the chopsticks that almost stuck in his eyes, and his eyes grew angry.

    "Xiaorou!".Seeing that his sister was about to cry, Zhou Yiguo also regretted it. No matter how bad his sister was, he was also his sister. He just shouldn't...

    Zhou Yiguo sighed, picked up the chopsticks, put a little bit of the dishes on the table into Zhou Yurou’s bowl, and said to Xiao Naiwang, “I’m going to give Xiaorou a meal. Xiaorou hasn’t eaten much for dinner. Hope...Don't get angry with her. She really wants to have a reunion dinner with you today. As an elder, be generous."

    Seeing Zhou Yiguo turning upstairs with a bowl, Xiao Naiwang laughed angrily. This week, could Zhou Yiguo be shameless and turn black and white again, so he was scolded like that by his sister, and he was almost blinded by his son. How to be generous!

    Xiao Naiwang was furious. When he put his chopsticks on the table, he didn't want to eat anymore. He got up and left, and the line of sight swept the wine glass, making a sudden movement.

.Thoughts turned secretly, Xiao Naiwang sat back at the table calmly, poured Zhou Yiguo’s glass of wine into the flowerpot, then poured the wine from his glass into Zhou Yiguo’s glass, and finally took the bottle to his glass. I poured some wine in it. Zhou Yurou had just drunk the wine in this bottle, so there shouldn't be any problems.

    After everything was done, Zhou Yiguo's footsteps came down the stairs. Seeing that Xiao Naiwang was eating leisurely and without guilt or apology, his eyes sank slightly.

    "Oh, you are back?" Xiao Naiwang turned his head to look at Zhou Yiguo, smiled, raised his wine glass and motioned to him, "This reunion dinner tastes good for me. Which restaurant did you buy it from?"

.Zhou Yiguo did not answer. He walked back to his seat and took a few chopsticks to eat. Then he held up the wine glass with an unexplainable expression in his eyes. He looked at Xiao Naiwang, "Xiaowang, you have almost eaten, let's have a drink."