Chapter 79

"This is...your cousin?"

    Xiao Naiwang looked at the tall man in front of him, and found that his eyebrows were indeed similar to those of his Xie Chengye, but they were different from Xie Chengye's sharpness and profoundness. This cousin had the romantic style of Ruoyouruuowu.

    Xie Chengye didn't want to introduce him, but when Xiao Naiwang asked, he said casually: "This is my aunt's cousin, Bai Weihong, you can call him by name."

    "okay."

    "Hey, why is it called the name? It should be called Cousin." Bai Weihong raised his eyebrows at Xiao Naiwang very familiarly, and smiled: "I heard that your name is Xiao Naiwang, right? I just call you Naiwang. NS."

    "..." Xiao Naiwang was speechless, and didn't know how to respond. How did this cousin resemble Zhai Shili.

    "If you want to show off to your little lovers.".Xie Chengye took over Xiao Naiwang directly, and ignored Bai Weihong: "Go, ignore him."

    "Hey, Chengzi, are you so cruel and ruthless to your cousin?!" Bai Weihong exaggeratedly covered his heart: "Is this still the cute little cousin who used to play Superman vs. Superman behind my ass?"

    Xie Chengye's forehead suddenly jumped. It's okay for Bai Weihong not to mention it. When he mentions it, he thinks of the black history that he has been fooled by Bai Weihong since he was a child!

    "If you are finished, go back to Beijing as soon as possible. Auntie should have arranged a lot of blind dates for you. Don't wait to see you after saving dozens or hundreds."

    After talking about Xie Chengye, he took Xiao Nai directly and looked out. Baby Xiao was always held by his father's little hand, twisted his head in doubt, and glanced at the strange and strange uncle, and happily walked with his short legs and followed his father. Trot out.

.Bai Weihong looked at the two big and one small who walked out of the store, and the corners of his lips curled up, revealing an extremely romantic and ambiguous smile.

    Xiao Naiwang always wanted to say whether it would be too good to hang Cousin Xie Chengye like this, but he didn't think about it until he got into the car.

    "Xie Chengye...Is this all right, don't you need to take your cousin around, or invite him to have a meal at home?"

    After all, cousin, such a close relationship.

    "It's okay. He was here to do errands, and he didn't come to eat specifically. It is estimated that he will go back soon. We don't need to invite him."

    But... this puts people there directly, it's a terrible reception, and it saves people's face.

    Xiao Naiwang pursed his lips. He didn't say anything. Forget it, don't worry about it. Maybe the relationship between Xie Chengye and this cousin is like this... be frank.

.Xie Chengye guessed what Xiao Naiwang would think, but he didn't explain it for the time being. He drove the car, lightly tapped the steering wheel with his right index finger, wrinkled slightly between his brows without a trace, and looked straight at the road ahead.

    Bai Weihong is his cousin, two years older than the cousin that I met in the Beijing restaurant before, Bai Weisu, the fourth in his grandfather’s generation, and the oldest of them is the second uncle. The eldest cousin of the family is already forty years old.

    He has a close relationship with these cousins. He is very clear about how others think of him and how he thinks of him. This cousin Bai Weihong, in fact, has not been very close to him, but in recent times. In the year, I became very self-conscious, and people became very romantic. When I saw him, I was good at teasing, as if I got involved in the relationship unknowingly, but in fact...they are just ordinary cousins.