Chapter 20

Thinking of the divorce tomorrow, Xiao Naiwang was so happy that he couldn't help humming the necessary background music for the Spring Festival Gala every year-"Golden Snake Dance", which was too festive.

    Baby Xiao blinked suspiciously with big black eyes, raised his small face and pulled Xiao Naiwang's sleeve, with a soft voice: "Dad, what are you singing..."

    "I'm singing our good day is coming." Xiao Naiwang picked up Baby Xiao, and let Baby Xiao fly around, making Baby Xiao amused, "Is the baby happy?"

    "Happy!" Xiao Baobao waved his little hand and shouted, but he actually didn't understand anything.

    After coming down from the air, Baby Xiao tugged on Xiao Naiwang's sleeve again, with a small face: "Then...the two lines that dad hummed before are also singing Good Day... .?"

    "Um?".Xiao Naiwang was stunned, "What two sentences?"

    Baby Xiao blinked his wet eyes, tilted his head for a moment, and said, "Uncle Zhouhe, before coming with Auntie, Dad hummed..."

    Xiao Naiwang's eyes were blank, and he recalled what he hummed at the time. He was taken aback for a moment, his neck and face flushed.

    Looking down at Baby Xiao who was looking up at him with a small face and pure eyes, Xiao Naiwang was extremely embarrassed.

    Ah ah ah so ashamed! How could he think of Hum and Majesty! He usually doesn't listen to this song very much! ! !

    Although...Although what he hums is not a prelude, he is also inexplicably ashamed! ! !

    After swallowing saliva and carefully sorted out his mood, Xiao Naiwang smiled and looked at Baby Xiao, with a serious and loving smile: "Baby, Dad didn't hum anything at the time, just..Just buzzing casually..."

    Casually-mouth-one-buzz-buzz-

    "?" Baby Xiao was dizzy, and scratched his little head without understanding, "Oh..."

    Xiao Naiwang breathed a sigh of relief secretly, and patted his chest, damn, he has to pay attention from now on, and it will be troublesome if he forgets to hum something that is not suitable for children.

    After finishing the menu in the afternoon and finishing the shop, Xiao Naiwang fried some small green vegetables, heated the braised pork at noon, and had a delicious dinner with the baby with the bean juice bought from other shops.

    The next day, Xiao Naiwang went to the stall as usual, sold out early, publicized his new store opening tomorrow, and prepared to close the stall and go home.

    However, as soon as he finished packing the cart, a black and bright car drove up in front of the stall.

    "Little boss!".The window was lowered, revealing Xie Chengfeng's bitter face, "It's only eleven o'clock! We finally finished the class early on Saturday, boss, you actually sold out again?!"

    Xiao Naiwang couldn't help laughing, "It sold faster today, maybe because I won't sell it here tomorrow. Everyone is very cheering for these two days."

    "Ah! I just finished the monthly exam, and I want to eat more to reward myself, but you are all sold out." Xie Chengfeng weakly hung on the car window.

    "You didn't eat less one day, and you didn't treat yourself less." The co-pilot in front heard Xie Chengye's mercilessly revealing the short.

    Xie Chengfeng blushed with embarrassment, "Big Brother!"

.Looking at the two brothers, Xiao Naiwang felt that the two of them were too Coke. He couldn’t help but smiled and said, “I’m going to go back to cook. If you want, you can go back and eat with me. I’m going to make a few that will open tomorrow. Food, do you want to try it?"