Chapter 28

"I suddenly thought of a game, which is particularly suitable to play today." Xiao Naiwang put down the little cake left, and looked at several people with bright eyes, "Do you want to play?"

    "Yes!" Xie Chengfeng picked up the second piece of cake that was given to him, and took a bite.

    "Yes!" Baby Xiao's little milk sound followed, and he raised his little hand.

    Xiao Naiwang looked at Xie Chengye: "Aren't we together?"

    "Let's go together." Xie Chengye agreed without thinking.

    "Okay!" Xiao Naiwang clapped his hands, stood up and looked at the people eating in the store, and said with a smile: "We are going to play a game for a while. If there are any guests who want to participate, the winner will get free!"

    "I attended!"

    "I attended!"

    "I will also participate!"

    "..."
.As soon as Xiao Naiwang's voice fell, more than a dozen hands were raised. Almost every table had people raising their hands. Xiao Naiwang ordered six people, including him and Xie Chengye, for a total of ten.

    Of course, Baby Xiao mainly makes up the numbers.

    The open space in front of the window selling vegetables is quite spacious. Ten people standing in two rows can almost stand up. Numbering from Baby Xiao, a total of ten numbers, playing carrot squat.

    Humph, playing carrot squat can't be so elegant, right?

    Xiao Naiwang briefly explained the rules to everyone, and then gave an order, Xiao Baobao, who had been taught the formula three times by Xiao Naiwang, started the first carrot squat.

    Baby Xiao pinched her ears with her little hands, squatted and shouted, the little milk said softly: "No. 1 stewed... No. 1 stewed, No. 1 stewed and 10 stewed..."

.Baby Xiao is muttering milky milky words, but the shop is full of laughter, is this stewed radish or radish squatting?

    The tenth is Xie Chengye, the big man. He squatted without squinting, his whole body still exploded, his body was slender and his posture was beautiful, and he did not meet Xiao Naiwang's "expectation" at all. After squatting, he shouted a number two squat, and the corners of his mouth were still pouting. With a shallow smile.

    The second is Xiao Naiwang. Xiao Naiwang squatted before he was disappointed, and then shouted number ten after he finished squatting.

    Why does he suddenly have a bad premonition? The boss will not target him, right...

    Sure enough, Xie Chengye finished squatting and squatted number two again.

    Xiao Naiwang: "!!!"

    After squatting hard, Xiao Naiwang called out squat number three without any promise. Number three is a young girl who is very flexible in mind. After squatting, he shouted "Squat number ten!"

.Xiao Naiwang instantly set off fireworks for the little girl in his heart, but before the fireworks went down, "Squat No. 2" rang again.

    Xiao Naiwang: "QAQ!!!"

    What's this, is this shooting yourself in the foot!

    After squatting, Xiao Naiwang called another number four to squat. Number four is a young man who is also very witty. After squatting, he shouted "Squat number ten!"

    ...This game quickly spontaneously ran to a very happy and extremely unfair situation.

    Xiao Naiwang didn't expect the people to be so enlightened, he secretly smiled in his heart, showing two soft dimples on his cheeks.