Chapter 87

Xiao Naiwang returned to the store and gained the star-eyed eyes of many people, especially Baby Xiao, who was so admired that he ran to the door, hugged his father's thigh, and jumped up excitedly.

    "Dad is amazing! Dad is amazing!"

    "Little boss... cow!" Uncle Sun couldn't help but gave a thumbs up.

    "Is Dad good?" Xiao Naiwang squatted down with a smile, and gently rubbed Baby Xiao's head. "Then my father will teach the baby how to beat bad guys in the future, okay?"

    "Good! Good!" Baby Xiao couldn't wait to nod his little head, "Will the baby be so good after learning it? Like a father!"

    "Yes." Xiao Naiwang smiled and held Baby Xiao's small hand, "Go, let's finish the meal first. It won't grow taller without eating, but it can't be so powerful."

."Then, then let's go eat!" Baby Xiao hurriedly grabbed Xiao Naiwang's hand and pulled him toward the dining table.

    Xiao Naiwang smiled gently, letting Baby Xiao drag him, and walked forward with his little strength, but before he walked to the dining table and sat down, a strange man's voice suddenly came from the door.

    "Is there any more vegetables now?"

    Xiao Naiwang turned his head to look and saw a tall and tall man standing at the door, handsome in appearance, a particularly masculine one, but between his brows and eyebrows there was an unconcealable fierceness. There is an obvious scar.

    Xiao Naiwang's heart suddenly burst: "!!!"

    This is not the boss of the three gangsters, this is too soon!

    "We haven't opened yet.".Uncle Sun felt that he could no longer shrink behind the young man at this time and spoke first.

    "Not yet opened? When are you opening?" Seeing that the people in the store looked at him vigilantly, they seemed to understand something from Chengzheng, paused, and said in a awkward manner: "When are you opening? Me It smells very fragrant, so come to eat then."

    Seeing that this man didn't seem to be the boss of the three little gangsters, Xiao Naiwang relaxed a little, smiled and said, "We will open the day after tomorrow. By that time, the whole store will be 20% off. Welcome to taste."

    "The day after tomorrow?" Seeing the handsome young man in front of him smiled at him, Cong Chengzheng felt particularly comfortable, and said: "Will you make me a taste today? I will give it at the original price, and there is no problem if I give it more. It smells so fragrant, I don’t want to eat other meals anymore."

    "......".Xiao Naiwang looked at the person in front of him who was inexplicably fierce even though he was smiling, and silently pondered the question of'will a new wave of conflicts be triggered after rejection', and finally nodded, "... .It’s okay. I can cook two dishes for you, and some fried noodles. We don’t have any more rice."

    "It's okay, fried noodles will do, and at least one meat dish for me with those two dishes." As Cheng Zheng said, he found a place in the store and sat down, the position was one aisle short of Xiao Naiwang's seat.

    Xiao Naiwang thought for a while, and said, "The fried portion of braised eggplant and spicy pork loin?"

    "Okay, you figure it out."

    "Let's do these two dishes." Xiao Naiwang looked to Uncle Sun again, "Uncle Sun, come in too, you fry fried noodles, and then I will tell you the points of attention of these two dishes by the way."