Chapter 3

Zhou's house is a two-story small western-style building, with running water and a small reservoir in the kitchen.

    Xiao Naiwang frowned as he looked at the figure reflected in the pool, saying that this original body looked almost exactly the same as him. Was it also the reason why he was wearing it?

    ...Forget it, for whatever reason, he has already worn it.

    Throwing his thoughts back, Xiao Naiwang quickly washed a few vegetables, scraped the potatoes, soaked them in salt water, dripped a few drops of vinegar, and then began to cut tomatoes.

    Xiao Naiwang moved swiftly and methodically, with a hint of inexplicable beauty. Zhou Yiguo stood outside, looking at the delicate face busy in the yellow light, his heart moved slightly, and the air gradually spread out. With the tempting fragrance, he felt even more that this marriage could not be divorced.

    "Brother, I'm hungry, isn't Xiao Naiwang cooking yet!".Zhou Yurou stepped heavily on the stairs with her shoes, angry and impatient on her face.

    "Xiaowang is doing it. It will take a long time to eat. You can call Xiaojing." Zhou Yiguo suddenly felt a little irritable. He said that he would ask the two to apologize to Xiao Naiwang, but now his son just doesn't let go.

    "Sneer..." Zhou Yurou laughed suddenly, sniffed, and secretly swallowed her saliva, but she looked contemptuously: "Brother, I said that Xiao Naiwang won't last long, and this will not be done soon. The dish was pleased, and I smelled that this dish was something he hadn't cooked before. I'm afraid he just hid in the house and thought about it for a long time."

    Zhou Yiguo's gaze drifted towards the kitchen, seeing the bustling figure there, his anxiety was relieved a lot.

.Soon, Xiao Naiwang started two dishes at the same time, the authentic braised pork with red color, thick soup and attractive aroma, sweet and sour and delicious garlic eggplant. He looked at it, and his throat could bear it. Unable to swallow, he subconsciously pulled out the chopsticks from the chopstick cage next to him, ready to taste a piece.

    "Gurulu~~~"

    A loud and familiar belly call suddenly sounded. Xiao Naiwang was taken aback and looked at the door. Only a little baby Xiao stood motionless at the door of the kitchen, staring longingly at the braised pork, and his little mouth swallowed wildly. Drooling, but didn't cry out for hungry, and didn't want to eat food, just scratching the door frame.

    Xiao Naiwang felt a pain in his heart. It seemed that this child had been taught by the original body before, and he was so behaved.

.Using chopsticks to pick up a piece of fat and thin red and attractive braised pork, Xiao Naiwang blew it, smiled and walked to Baby Xiao and squatted down, put it to his mouth, with a gentle voice: "Baby have a taste?"

    Baby Xiao opened her eyes wide in surprise, her eyes filled with surprises, her mouth gulped and swallowed again, but instead of opening her mouth to bite, she carefully looked at Xiao Naiwang and whispered: "Dad... ...Is the baby really, can it really be eaten?"

    "Why not?" Xiao Naiwang gently pressed the braised pork on the baby's lips, "be good, open your mouth."

    Baby Xiao opened her mouth subconsciously, stretched out her little tongue and licked it, and then her eyes shone brightly, "Ah Woo" opened her mouth wide and bit the braised pork into her mouth.

.As soon as the fat and thin braised pork with thick sauce entered his mouth, two small pear vortexes appeared on Baby Xiao’s face, and he was so happy that he could bloom, and his small mouth moved quickly, and the meat was stewed softly and deliciously. , Chewy and slightly elastic skin, as soon as you bite it down, a mellow, smooth and sweet sauce erupts from the meat. The fragrance is so fragrant that people can't wait to swallow their tongues.