Chapter 54

Xie Chengye came from behind and was surprised to see the two of them, but he just nodded to them as usual: "Brother Xiao, sister-in-law, why don't you call ahead so I can pick you up."

    "Xiao Ye..." The woman named sister-in-law suddenly blushed and grabbed Xie Chengye's arm: "What about the child, where is the child?! Let me see him, let me see him... ...."

    "We are going to pick it up." Xie Chengye didn't like this kind of physical contact, but considering Lin Yaqing's mood, he didn't deliberately move away, only said: "Sister-in-law, Xiaoxuan didn't know that you are coming today, originally we gave him Said that he can have a few days to consider, so..."

    "I know, I know we are a little impulsive, but we can't help it...".Lin Yaqing spoke, tears bursting into her eyes, "I'm sorry for him, it was my negligence that allowed him to be replaced, I'm sorry for him..."

    Xiao Qingfeng also didn't look good on her face, so she grabbed Lin Yaqing's shoulders to comfort her: "I am also wrong."

    Seeing Lin Yaqing crying so much, Xiao Naiwang felt uncomfortable, but he didn't know how to comfort him. This was indeed the negligence of Mrs. Xiao San, but it is understandable that she walked through the ghost gate at that time and was so weak that it was impossible. Looking after the children from time to time, it is even more unlikely that the babysitter next to him would think of so much, how could he be regarded as a malicious Wang Mingzhu.

    and.......Many newborn children are really not easy to distinguish. Most of them have thinning hair and red skin or swollen eyes. His nephew was born before, and he went to the hospital to see him. Apart from clothes and mattresses, he felt almost the same as the little guy next door. , But three months later, the two little guys had a long time difference. His little nephew’s swollen and squinted eyes turned into bright double eyelid eyes, his head became more and more round, and the one next door The little guy was still swollen and squinted, and his head began to become pointed.

    "Sister-in-law, wait here for a while. See you after we pick up the kids." Xie Chengye saw that Lin Yaqing wanted to object, and said: "The small election didn't know you were coming. He might not be very happy to see you suddenly. Why don't we enlighten him on the road first."

    "But I...".Lin Yaqing still wanted to say, but Xiao Qingfeng patted her shoulder lightly, "Yaqing, let me thank my brother. The child is not mentally prepared and will be very resistant to our first impression."

    Lin Yaqing's eyes reddened by two points in an instant, but still choked and nodded: "Okay, let's wait here and wait for my son."

    Xiao Naiwang also breathed a sigh of relief, calmed the two of them, and went to pick them up with Xie Chengye.

    As usual, Baby Xiao was very happy when he saw Xiao Naiwang. He rushed out of the school gate like a small cannonball, threw himself into Xiao Naiwang's arms, hugged him by the neck and kissed him on the cheek. dad!"

    Then he smiled sweetly at Xie Chengye: "Uncle Xie!"

    "Good." Xie Chengye curled up the corners of his lips and rubbed Baby Xiao's hair.

    "Is the baby happy in kindergarten today?".Xiao Naiwang kissed Baby Xiao's face, "Have you played games?"

    "Happy! Baby, baby played with the eagle to catch the chicks. He was the last one caught by the eagle!"

    "The baby is so amazing." Xiao Naiwang smiled: "It's great, shall we pick up my brother now?"

    "Good!" Baby Xiao nodded vigorously.