Chapter 43

The next day Xiao Naiwang took two Doudings carrying small schoolbags to school early in the morning. Baby Xiao had a rabbit schoolbag with a small white bunny head on a blue background, and Wang chose a lion schoolbag with a big yellow lion head on a black background.

    Baby Xiao carrying a schoolbag is particularly novel, and she was a little scared at first, but now she especially wants to touch the little schoolbags, notebooks, and pencil cases he sent.

    Xiao Naiwang sent Baby Xiao to the kindergarten first. This kindergarten was the best kindergarten in the provincial capital. It was called the Provincial Experimental Kindergarten. When Xiao Naiwang sent Baby Xiao, there were two teachers waiting at the door, one Young girls, and a middle-aged woman with black-rimmed glasses.

    "Mr. Xiao." The young female teacher smiled as soon as Xiao Naiwang was bringing the child over, and said hello to Baby Xiao, "Student Xiao Hele, hello."

.Xiao Baobao listened to Xiao Hele's name as a bit unfamiliar. After a daze, he realized that he was calling his own name. His little face turned red, and his little hands embarrassedly grasped the corners of his clothes, and the little voice was soft: "Hello teacher. ....."

    "It's so good." The young female teacher was suddenly cute, her eyes shone brightly, oh, such a lovely and cute little doll is so well-behaved, I really want to pinch!

    "Mr. Xiao, this is Mr. Li, the head teacher of the small class. I am also the teacher of Chinese. I am the head of the educational administration of the small class. My surname is Du." Leave it to us. The atmosphere of our kindergarten is very good, and we will also teach and interact with children very carefully."

    "Okay, trouble you, Teacher Du.".Xiao Naiwang smiled and nodded slightly to Teacher Li next to him, "Hello, Teacher Li."

    "Hello, hello." Teacher Li curled his eyes and smiled. This father Xiao is also so beautiful, really seductive father and son.

    "If Dad Xiao is uneasy, he can enter the kindergarten for observation. Within one week of the child entering the kindergarten, as long as you call me, I will go to the kindergarten to meet you. You can see the child's playing and learning situation." Teacher Li handed a business card to Xiao Naiwang: "This is the phone number of our office."

    Xiao Naiwang smiled softly, took it and put it in his pocket: "Okay, thank you, Teacher Li."

    "No, you are too polite." Teacher Li said, bending down and reaching out to Baby Xiao: "Student Xiao Hele, follow the teacher to school, okay?"

.Baby Xiao stared at the hand in front of him, then raised his small face, and looked at his dad with his slick and watery eyes, his eyes timid.

    "It's okay, baby have to be brave." Xiao Naiwang squatted down and gently rubbed Baby Xiao's head. Baby Xiao's original name was Xiao Zile, but he didn't want the baby to keep the name in the original book, so he changed it. He Le has the meaning of hope that his future life will always be happy and beautiful, and Xiao Baobao will always be the cutest young Miao Miao in his heart, so he passed "He" again.

    "Dad..." Baby Xiao's eyes were a little red, and his voice was pitiful. He hugged Xiao Naiwang's hand tightly. He suddenly didn't want to go to kindergarten. He didn't want to be separated from his father!

    "Baby, go in with the teacher, and Dad will go back to see you.".Xiao Naiwang kissed the blushing little face of her baby Xiao, and he felt reluctant, "Baby must be brave, the baby promised to his father before."