Chapter 2

"Divorce, what kind of divorce?"

    Zhou Yiguo was taken aback, frowning slightly, as if he didn't understand why Xiao Naiwang suddenly changed his temper. Before, it was obvious that he only had to coax, or even coax, and he would be fine. Now he actually started to play his temper and make a divorce.

    "What's so hard to understand about the word divorce?"

    Xiao Wang felt amused, his eyes rolled around on Zhou Chuanjing's face held by Zhou Yiguo, as if he hadn't seen the bitter and angry gaze, he curled his lips at Zhou Yiguo, "You are ready, let's try to get a divorce as soon as possible."

    Xiao Naiwang’s skin looks really good, her rosy lips slightly curled up, her long black eyelashes flicker with a smile, the soft sunlight sets off her exquisite and clear face, and her fair skin shines with delicate luster, which is obviously a mockery. Zhou Yiguo's eyes were dazzled by Zhou Yiguo's expression.

    "Bah, shameless vixen.".Zhou Yurou really disliked the man in front of her. She was obviously a man who looked better than a woman. She robbed his brother's attention and brought an oil bottle to divide their property. What a shame!

    "Shameless vixen?" Xiao Wang raised his eyebrows slightly, glanced lightly in his eyes, and smiled, "Zhou Yiguo, your sister's upbringing is really good."

    Unexpectedly, Xiao Wang dared to fight back, Zhou Yurou was furious: "You fucking just..."

    "Xiaorou!" Zhou Yiguo flashed an unhappy eyebrow, sharply reprimanded, "Go back to your room!"

    "Brother!" Zhou Yurou gritted her teeth with anger, gave Xiao Wang a vicious look, turned and ran upstairs.

    Upon seeing this, the bear child Zhou Chuanjing was angrily about to kick Xiao Wang, and Xiao Wang drew away without a trace. His voice was impatient, "Zhou Yiguo, you should solve your family's affairs first, and let's talk about it."

."Xiaowang, they are still children. You have a large number of adults. As an elder, don't be angry with them, okay?" Zhou Yiguo grabbed Zhou Chuanjing, who was struggling to beat Xiaowang, with a hint of disapproval in his voice. "Disagree" is to Xiao Wang: "Xiaowang, divorce is not a child's play, please stop making trouble."

    "What is trouble?" Xiao Wang was ridiculous at Zhou Yiguo's high-sounding and righteous words. He deserves to be the father of scum attack. This scum is passed down in the same vein.

    "I can't take care of your two children. You take your son away and come and talk to me about divorce." Xiao Wang raised his hand to the doorknob, "Also, your sister is older than me. If she is a child, What am I?"

    Xiao Wang didn't give Zhou Yiguo a chance to continue his sophistry. He raised his hand to close the door and locked the door.

    What a shame!

.Holding the little guy desperately shrinking into his arms, he walked to the bed and sat down, Xiao Wang stretched out his hand and patted the baby's back lightly, and coaxed: "The baby is not afraid, Dad will not let them bully the baby."

    "I, I'm not afraid..." The baby stretched out his little hand and rubbed his somewhat swollen eyes, then reached out and patted Xiao Wang's arm, comforting him milkily, "Dad, don't be afraid, Dad. Babies... Babies won't let them Qi, Dad Qifu..."

    Xiao Wang was amused by the baby's small accent, and gently squeezed the baby's face, but unfortunately he didn't pinch any meat at all. His small face was so thin that he couldn't help feeling sour. He secretly made up his mind to work hard to get rich and feed the little guy and himself. . Of course, we have to divorce.