Chapter 5

Xiao Naiwang moved quickly and made the second portion in a few minutes. This time, he didn't add chili and special chili noodles, but only sprinkled a small amount of pepper powder and cinnamon powder.

    Baby Xiao couldn't wait to hold the small spoon and scooped a large spiky potato, but instead of putting it in his mouth, he lifted it up, revealing the sweet little pear vortex, "Dad eat..."

    "My baby, dad has eaten it, you can eat it." Xiao Naiwang felt soft and rubbed the baby's hair gently.

    "Okay..." Only then did Baby Xiao move the small spoon back and put it back into his mouth. His eyes lit up, and his small mouth moved: "Wow, this is also delicious... ."

    "Then baby eat more.Holding the baby on the chair, Xiao Naiwang couldn't help smiling when he watched the baby eat a big bite and a big mouthful. He thought that steaming rice would take a lot of time, so he planned to make another egg pie and tomato and egg soup.

    "Baby, Dad is going to make egg pancakes, will you wait for Dad here?"

    "I'm going with Dad!" Baby Xiao immediately put down the small spoon, twisting to jump off the chair.

    "Daddy will be back soon. It only takes a few minutes to come back." Xiao Naiwang rubbed the baby's little head, "My baby, you have to eat first, and dad will take you out to play after dinner, okay?"

    Baby Xiao paused for several seconds before pitifully nodding his head, "Daddy needs to come back soon..."

    "Well, Dad will be back in ten minutes. Don't run around and eat here." Xiao Naiwang kissed the baby on the forehead and said, "Hey, Dad is there."

.Baby Xiao actually didn't understand how long ten minutes was, but he knew that he had to be good and listened to his father, so he had to watch his father go to the kitchen with wet eyes.

    Xiao Naiwang moved very quickly, and after seven or eight minutes, he made the tomato and egg soup and made the egg batter.

    After another two or three minutes, the aroma of omelettes wafted out of the kitchen, and the sizzling sound of the pot was very tempting to listen to.

    But suddenly--

    A nasty insult passed through the scream.

    ...The voice of Zhou Chuanjing!

    not good! ! !

.Xiao Naiwang's eyes jumped, hurriedly put out the fire, and ran out of the kitchen. He saw Zhou Chuanjing slap the baby off the chair, and the baby hit the ground with a "bang", and then the faint crying broke out. Zhou Chuanjing kicked the baby fiercely with his feet, and cursed angrily: "You poor man, rotten beggar, dare to eat secretly behind me! I kick you to death..."

    "Woo Dad... Dad... Wow..." Baby Xiao cried intermittently, as if it was so painful that he couldn't breathe, and it was so painful that people's heart pierced.

    Xiao Naiwang was furious, his head buzzing, and his body speed reached the limit. The moment Zhou Chuanjing raised his foot again, he ran to the two of them, grabbed Zhou Chuanjing's collar, and threw him to the ground nearby. The eyes were red with anger: "Get out!!!"

    "what!".Zhou Chuanjing was stunned by the throw, and after a short pause, he cried again, staring at Xiao Naiwang viciously, "Xiao Naiwang, you dare to beat me! Ah, I want to beat you to death--!"

    Xiao Naiwang hugged the baby and looked at Zhou Chuanjing who was rushing over again to beat him. He was about to lift his foot to poke him away, but as soon as he lifted his foot, the living room door was suddenly opened, and a strong male voice came from the door: "Xiao Wang what are you doing?!"