Chapter 91

Realizing that Xiao Naiwang in his arms suddenly froze, Xie Chengye thought that his little milkie Wang was shy, and a gentle smile filled his eyes. His tone was spoiled and flirted, "Little milkie Wang doesn't speak, but It's just a default, then let's wash it together in a while."

Xiao Naiwang did not speak.

"Little Nanny Wang is shy? Don't be shy. Sooner or later we have to meet 'frankly'. It's better to hit the sun if you choose a day..."

Xie Chengye laughed and molested Xiao Naiwang again, but still did not see a response, finally realized that something was wrong, turned the person slightly to his side, looked at his face, and saw that his little milk Wang Jing had a tight face, there was no ambiguity and shyness at all. Emotions, the heart can't help but abrupt.

Did he just molested him too much and made his little milky Wang unhappy? !

.Xiao Naiwang took a deep breath and felt that he should calm down and think about this. For example, if Xie Chengye is really the other father of the baby, how should he tell this, how can he communicate frankly with Xie Chengye... ...

But now his mind is messed up, and he is a little confused by the sudden probability of "truth". He can neither accept the revelation of the "truth" calmly and calmly, nor can he calmly talk about "the two of them" with Xie Chengye. I rolled the sheets long ago and gave birth to a child.

After all, in that case, it is not him who used to "in-depth" exchanges with Xie Chengye. He doesn't want to reminisce with Xie Chengye... the details of his boyfriend and the original.

.He thinks he likes Xie Chengye very much, so it's a little hard to accept it. He can't help but feel a very awkward subtlety, but...but also because he likes Xie Chengye so much, he won't really not accept it. .

He won't break up with Xie Chengye because of this. No matter how awkward and tangled, he will slowly adjust by himself, trying to untie this tangled ball and throw it out.

Just because of this, he gave up his love. His first love is really not something he would do. Isn't it hurting himself and Xie Chengye more severely? He would not do this.

So he will adjust it by himself, yes, he will adjust it by himself, after all, he has rejected n many suitors since he was a child, and he hasn't left any traces in his heart. of.

."It's okay, I'm a little hot, maybe because the space here is too small, it's too stuffy, and I'm a little bit uncomfortable with low blood sugar recently."

Xiao Naiwang ridiculed a decent reason, and smiled at Xie Chengye, "I want to go to the bedroom to rest for a while, and then come to take a bath later."

Xiao Naiwang said, gently pushing Xie Chengye's arm away, and walked out.

Xie Chengye clearly noticed that Xiao Naiwang was wrong, but he couldn't understand what was going on. He suppressed the worry in his heart and followed Xiao Naiwang, and said softly: "I'll make you some tangerine peel tea and add some honey. It is sweet but not greasy. , Drinking a little will not reduce blood sugar, okay?"

Xiao Naiwang paused for a moment while holding the doorknob, nodded, his voice with the joy of being forcibly mobilized by him.

"Okay, I drink it before taking a shower. You can soak it in the living room."

.Looking at Xiao Naiwang without turning his head back, Xie Chengye closed the bedroom door. He couldn't help feeling that this matter was even more wrong. Although his little milky Wang sounded natural and brisk, it was obviously not really easy.