Chapter 90

Since Chengzheng, his face turned blue, blue and white, almost eating Xiao Naiwang.

    Looking at that face, I guess I still want to eat with a double meaning.

    "Boss Xiao Xiao is really ruthless. Anyway, we are also a night husband."

    "Fart, who's going to spend the night with you!" Xiao Naiwang blushed with anger, is he still a virgin? ! Who the fuck slept with this man! But after scolding, I suddenly thought of something, and I shook my heart, and tried my best to make it look strange.

    This Congcheng Zheng shouldn't be the same as the original one...no? ! ! !

    "I don't think you are here to congratulate, but to find faults, I'm afraid that you won't charge any restaurant to spoil the venue!".Xie Chengye walked out, turned Xiao Nai's eyes to a side, and his eyes were sharp and cold. He directly raised his hand to signal the outside bodyguards to come in, and asked the people with the big flower basket to throw the flower basket together.

    The few people that Cong Chengzheng brought were all his entourages, who had been cut down by Zhenger Bajing, but the bodyguards specially sent by Xie Chengye were not soft persimmons. They were all retired special forces of the 722 Division.

    As soon as the retired special forces entered the door and saw Xie Chengye's wink, they immediately understood everything. While rolling up their sleeves, they were ready to do something, and they were always ready to lead people out of the store to fight.

.In order to avoid hitting the things in the shop, the few retired special forces used their full strength and worked tacitly with the few people brought from the expedition. They beat and led people out, and soon I left the shop, but after leaving the shop, a few retired soldiers relaxed by two points, but although they were relaxed, because they no longer had any scruples, the grappling technique was performed more smoothly and happily, and soon there was a faint pressure. The momentum of a few people playing.

    Cong Chengzheng's face is very ugly, although his people are not obviously behind, what is the difference between this and "being out of the shop in a disguised form" is no different from slapped his face!

    "Mr. Cong, please."

    After all, this was his first day in business. Xiao Naiwang didn't want to make it too ugly, and he could see that this Congzheng Zheng was not good, and he didn't want to tear his face too badly.

.But as soon as he finished speaking, he saw Cong Chengzhen stretch his shoulders, crush his right foot, fist with one hand and grab Xie Chengye!

    Xiao Naiwang was shocked, his adrenaline soared, and Cheng Zheng wanted to get back face by beating Xie Chengye!

    However, Xie Chengye, as the commander of the special elite regiment specially established by the 722 Division Special Forces, and the youngest colonel in China’s history, could be someone who would be captured casually. On one side of his body, his long arms instantly tightened. With his fists clenched, like a tiger's claws, he swept across the phantom in an instant, slamming all the tricks that had struck from the expedition!

    "If Mr. Cong wants to learn from each other, we might as well go out. The place is small, but it's not enough for Mr. Cong."

.From Chengzheng's three tricks, he couldn't attack, and his face was angry and surprised. He was really hacking and killing bloody battles. How could Xie Chengye, a soldier raised by the government, broke his trick so easily? !

    Cong Chengzheng was unwilling to reconcile, and his fighting spirit was stronger, but he was not completely disrespectful of demeanor. He stopped his hands, his eyes faintly flushed, "Okay, I have long wanted to learn from Mr. Xie."