Chapter 55

Xie Chengye was silent for a moment: "..."

    Although he is indeed confident of catching up in about two months, what does he say? Discuss with a little kid who hasn't grown full of hair when to catch up with his wife? ! !

    Seeing Xie Chengye not speaking, Wang Xuan was a little anxious, but the expectation under his eyes remained undiminished: "Uncle Xie, Uncle Xie, are you acquiescing this?"

    Unexpectedly, this baby is still so persevering, Xie Chengye raised his eyelids and said "Um".

    "Great!" Wang Xuan was happy for an instant, he couldn't help showing a smile, and then added in a mysterious voice: "Uncle Xie, don't worry, I will help you too. You are better than Du Haosuo. Uncles are much more powerful, and you are much more handsome than them. You are better than them everywhere, and you are the best for Uncle Xiao. You will definitely be able to catch Uncle Xiao."
.Xie Chengye's mood suddenly became a little bit complicated. It was quite useful to praise him so much, but how could this little kid know about Du Haosuo? !

    This little kid is too...a bit precocious.

    Lin Yaqing and Xiao Qingfeng sneaked a glance at Wang Xuan and Xie Chengye at the door, and couldn't hear what they were saying, but after seeing them for a while, their son laughed happily. He was relieved and a little happy, but at the same time he was a little sour. A sense of sour loss.

    Xiao Naiwang is pure jealousy and doubts, when did this one year old and one year old be so good!

    In a few words, a consensus was reached. Wang Xuan came back comfortably. Uncle Xie is great. He is so good at everything. He decided to target Uncle Xie and learn more from Uncle Xie.

    Xie Chengye walked behind with a complicated expression.

.Seeing that the two came back, Xiao Nai immediately walked to Xie Chengye and motioned to him with his eyes: What did you just say?

    As soon as Xie Chengye saw Xiao Naiwang, he was resurrected with blood, but only slightly raised his lips and made a "hush" gesture, indicating that he couldn't say anything.

    Xiao Naiwang was speechless: "..."

    One or two bullied him.

    Lin Yaqing originally had the idea of ​​persuading and persuading, but when she saw herself sitting there finally showed a smile, her husband kept silently begging not to intervene anymore, so she quietly suppressed the impulse and began to courteously please Wang Xuan.

    "Xuanxuan, my mother didn't bring much with me this time. I just bought you some snacks and toys in a hurry. Come and have a look?"

    Lin Yaqing opened the small trolley box she brought, and smiled and said, "Let's see if there is anything that suits your appetite? Oh yes..These are still for babies. You can eat them together, okay? "

    Wang Xuan looked at the various snacks and toys in the box, then looked at the baby with his head tilted and curiously looking at the toys, and gently raised Baby Xiao’s hand, "Baby, go and take a look with brother, okay? ?"

    "Okay." Baby Xiao nodded happily, two little pears sweetly exposed.

    "Come on, come on." Lin Yaqing was very happy, and found out five or six toys and placed them on the ground. There were electric cars, remote-controlled small planes, exquisite and interesting Lego... etc. , Are indeed high-end toys that are very difficult to see in this era.

    Wang Xuan squatted down, picked up the Lego and looked at it. The younger brother liked building blocks the most, and this "Lego" should also be liked.