Chapter 100

Xiao Naiwang was stunned. He really didn't expect that the Xie family would be so...Fast, the first time he came to the house, he had given his wedding date! However, in the eyes of the Xie family, his small appearance is shy and well-behaved, and they all like him even more.

    The only baby Xiao who belonged to Xiao Naiwang's camp had no idea what his father was going through, because he soon got acquainted with Xie Chengqing's son Lian Chen, and was having a very happy exchange with Xiao Chenchen.

    "Brother Xiaochen, my father's cooking is really delicious or delicious, I didn't lie to you."

    "Yeah! I...I also heard my younger uncle say that Uncle Xiaowang is the best person to cook!" Xiao Chenchen nodded again and again, "and my mother said, my family cooks very well. The fried rice I ate was made with the sauce given by Uncle Xiaowang!"

    "Hey-hey.".Baby Xiao is very proud, and her chest is small proudly, "My dad can not only make fried rice..."

    The two little guys got together and murmured, Xiao Naiwang's eyes drifted to his baby Xiao, and then came back silently.

    Hey, raising a child for a thousand days, one use... forget it!

    After dinner, the old lady didn't let Xiao Naiwang take the baby away, and asked them to stay at home. By the way, they discussed the wedding format together and asked them whether they wanted to have a Chinese style or a Western style.

.Xiao Naiwang was embarrassed at first. He blushed when the old lady asked him what kind of wedding he liked so quickly. In the end, Xie Chengye came to the final decision, saying that there are two kinds of wedding photos, both Chinese and Western, but Western-style weddings. Well, after all, they all have short hair. It's a little weird to wear ancient Chinese costumes, but when taking wedding photos, he can find an excellent makeup artist who is responsible for makeup and ancient hairstyles.

    That’s right, in order to take good-looking old-style wedding photos, he is willing to put on a long wig, and more importantly, he especially wants to see the costumes of his little milky dog. He believes that his little milky dog ​​wears carefully. The gold thread and red silk wedding dress made will surely turn into the most gentle and exquisite red man with jade eyebrows and eyes.

    Moreover, it might be possible to leave the clothes... Suddenly a smirk flashed under Xie Chengye's eyes.

.Xiao Naiwang nodded his head all the way. He didn't have any special preferences anyway. He thought his family Xie Chengye's arrangement was quite good.

    "That's OK, let's just decide. Your young couple's opinions are the most important. As long as you two are willing, then we have no objection." The old lady smiled, thinking about the guest list in her heart, "But the hotel still wants Choose carefully. There are only two months left before the wedding, so I'm afraid I won't be able to book a special day."

    "It's okay, just book it in Linhaitian City." Xie Chengye was strategizing, "I told Lin Mobai a month ago that he must reserve a day for me this year. He promised to let me pick whatever."

    Xiao Naiwang raised his eyebrows immediately: "......?????!!!"

.The old lady almost laughed because of her second son's words. Hey, her son is so smart, he actually booked it so early. This is confident, just like his father was when he was young.

    The old man next to him shifted his eyes inexplicably and a little uncomfortably, and his eyes drifted to the door of the living room, who was playing with toys while pouting his hips.