Chapter 48

"Okay, I didn't plan to let you go to the hotel." Xiao Naiwang smiled, "How about the one you lived in before?"

    "Okay, did the kid in the small election room where Lawyer Jin lived before?"

    "How do you know?" Xiao Naiwang was a little surprised.

    Xie Chengye smiled softly: "The kid Xiaoxuan certainly can't sleep with you all the time. If you go to live in another house, you will probably leave one for me instead of the one for Lawyer Jin, so the one I lived in before One should be vacant."

    "Huh, so confident?" Xiao Naiwang got a little hot inexplicably, pursing the corner of his mouth and said, "How did you feel about living in that room before?"

    "Very good." Xie Chengye lowered his voice slightly, "Little boss's house is fine."

    "That, that is.".Xiao Naiwang's ears were also hot, and he poured a glass of water into it in a hurry, "Hiccup, it's getting late, you go to bed early."

    "okay, see you tomorrow."

    Xiao Naiwang hung up the phone, with his mouth tilted uncontrollably, he went to the study and dug out the two children: "Go, baby and Xiaoxuan, don't carry them back, go wash, let's sleep."

    ......

    The next day, when Xie Chengye arrived, Xiao Naiwang had just finished sautéing a portion of spicy clams, which was being grinded by Du Haosuo to buy it.

    "Little boss, you can sell me a copy. This is delicious. If you don't let me taste it, I will not sleep at night."

    "This won't work, shall I fry it for you next time?" Xiao Naiwang held the plate without letting go, staring at Du Haosuo's two paws holding the plate, very embarrassed: "Student Du Haosuo, this is what I said I would make for a friend. , Really can't sell."

."What kind of friend did you do for you, am I not your friend? Or do you say that I don't have that friend who is important to you?" Du Haosuo deliberately took a step forward, leaned slightly, and lowered his voice ambiguously, "Little boss, I Having been here for so many days, don't you think of me as a friend, or do you mean...we are more than just friends?"

    "..." Xiao Naiwang was a little speechless, what Du Haosuo wanted to do, how did it sound weird, it made people feel inexplicably...

    However, before Xiao Naiwang's words had finished turning in his mind, he saw a figure coming in from the door, and his wet black eyes opened slightly wide in an instant.

.Seeing Xiao Naiwang's expression of surprise and a little joy, Du Haosuo thought he was too attractive, and an ambiguous sentence that was not a confession made his little boss show such a seductive and simple expression. His heart couldn't help but be excited and satisfied, and he went back slightly. Leaning forward, showing a beautiful and romantic smile, he decided to make the confession in one go.

    "Little boss, in fact, when I saw it, I felt that you fit my mind at first sight...Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhg

    Before Du Haosuo finished speaking, his butt was kicked suddenly, and he fell to the wall unsteadily, and suddenly all his chic and suave temperament was gone. He hurriedly supported the wall with his hands and feet, cursed, bounced and glared. Looking back, he choked his neck at the moment he looked back, like a rooster held in plaster.

    Fuck, thank you, thank you, uncle? ! ! !

.Du Haosuo uncontrollably recalled once again that he was only six years older than him because "Uncle Xie", he refused to call his uncle and always find faults and then was severely taught him a terrible dark past, the whole person was terrified.