Chapter 11

"It's Dad's good baby." Xiao Naiwang kissed Baby Xiao again "Bhag".

    After washing, Xiao Naiwang took the baby to sleep, and the water was still not splashing. After all, he really didn't want to see Zhou Yiguo and Zhou Yihua.

    Early the next morning, Xiao Naiwang told the vegetable farmer that he would owe a few cents first, and he would make up for it tomorrow. He also increased the demand for 150 kilograms of potatoes. The son agreed first, and he was probably going to buy potatoes from other people in the same village.

    Zhou Yihua's wife Chunjuan didn't find a job, so she was still looking for work next to Xiao Naiwang this morning. Xiao Naiwang ignored her and took the baby out of the house as soon as the potatoes were finished.

    There are two briquettes stoves that are very efficient. Xiao Naiwang sold more than one hundred and fifty copies at noon, and he ate lunch before that point.

.Asking Ning Xu'an to help look at the stall, Xiao Naiwang thanked him again and again, and then took the baby to find a rental house.

    Baby Xiao has milk candy in his mouth, happy little flowers on his face, crooked eyes, and sweet little pears. He hasn't eaten such a delicious food for a long time!

    Xiao Naiwang's mouth also contained a piece of toffee that the baby forcibly gave him, and he was in a good mood. I have to say that the toffee at this time is really delicious, the milk is rich, pure and mellow.

    After strolling around the town, Xiao Naiwang couldn't find a suitable house, and finally wandered to the department store, and met with sister Liu who was standing at the door and eating melon seeds.

    "Sister Liu." Xiao Naiwang greeted with a smile immediately.

    "Eh, you... aren't you the guy who wants to eat?".Sister Liu came over with a surprised look as if she had met an acquaintance, "Have you started doing business?"

    "It's getting started. It's on the small street at the entrance of the middle school. It sells wolf-toothed potatoes. Sister Liu can go and see if she is free in the afternoon. I will make a taste for Sister Liu."

    "Yeah! Did you make the spiked potatoes at the entrance of the middle school?" Sister Liu suddenly opened her eyes wide and almost slapped her thigh. "My daughter bought one home yesterday, and I tasted it. It tastes so delicious! I didn't expect your craftsmanship to be so good!"

    "I didn't expect Sister Liu to have tasted it." Xiao Naiwang raised his eyebrows. "Sister Liu, will you pick up your daughter at dinner? I will make one for you for free. We agreed before."

    "Where can I go there." Sister Liu smiled so that the corners of her eyes were creases, "Say you are here to buy condiments again?"

    "no.".Xiao Naiwang shook his head, "I wanted to find a house to rent, but I couldn't find a suitable one."

    "You want to rent a house?" Sister Liu subconsciously licked melon seeds, "Are you renting a house or doing business?"

    "I live." Xiao Naiwang paused, his eyes dimmed, and he said, "If you can live and do business, it's fine."

    "Then I know one family!" Sister Liu raised her voice by two tones, smiled and patted the melon seeds on her hands, "There is a small two-story rental at the east end of Anping Street. I sent my girl to school and just happened to watch it. It’s time for them to post a small-character paper."

    "Really? Thank you Sister Liu, I'll go and have a look." Xiao Naiwang thanked him in surprise and couldn't wait to investigate.

    "Young man, you are too polite, but it's a matter of two sentences." Sister Liu smiled and stroked her hair. Seeing a customer came, she stopped calling Xiao Naiwang and walked back to the store to get someone's cigarette.